oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Sorry but I see the opposite posts to you, I often see people bumming about his performance because he's done one fancy flick/nutmeg on someone 😅.

And fans also are quick to criticise the likes of Britt, Saville, Clayton 😅. Honestly some of the fans on here have rose tinted glasses. Just because he's young and raw doesn't make him exempt from criticism.

I just don't see what he offers right now and would much rather have Fry CB and Dijksteel as RWB .

Not clever enough to be a winger and defence position play extremely poor in a back 4. (Reminds me so much of Justin Hoyte especially in his younger arsenal days).

I agree he's raw but if he isn't offering anything and hasn't been for a while so I'd rather just be solid and put fry in there.

Out of the wing backs we look more dangerous with Johnson on the left which just shows how poor our current situation is.

Spence is slated continuously on here since the season began.  I've seen nothing good said about him in that time. 

Johnson wallops more crosses in - but the only things he's dangerous to is anyone in Row Z or our own defence. 

Djiksteel might be a decent shout - once we have 3 CBs up to speed. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Wait what am I reading?

We're forced to this wing back formation because we are embarrassingly short in wingers and attacking midfielders and now instead of fixing that, people are advocating for us to sign better wing backs?! 

There are far more Boro fans than post on this forum, and Spence has been massively overhyped since he broke through.

He's not done much in a while to justify it, but he's a young player with a bit of pace and I'm more confident in him improving than Johnson.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 2