oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry to disappoint those that think my footballing abilities resemble anything like our magic Brazilian.

My peak physical condition is more Michael Ricketts & Mido in retirement than Juninho.

In my case TLF stands for "the large f**ker".

combined?😵

• Haha 2
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Humpty said:

Spurs signed a deal with the NFL which covered a very significant chunk of the cost to build the stadium. They aren't going to have the same problems Arsenal had.

Spurs were very clever when they built their stadium. You can actually roll the pitch away under one of the stands in three segments, to reveal a separate NFL pitch underneath, so it's a fully multifunctional stadium without the usual soup of faded white lines and hacked-to-bits grass. That will go a long way to reducing their financial burden.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Spurs were very clever when they built their stadium. You can actually roll the pitch away under one of the stands in three segments, to reveal a separate NFL pitch underneath, so it's a fully multifunctional stadium without the usual soup of faded white lines and hacked-to-bits grass. That will go a long way to reducing their financial burden.

For a billion quid it should also transform into an Avengers style heli-carrier! 😁

Also seems strange for such a huge stadium to only have a capacity of 62,000.

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

For a billion quid it should also transform into an Avengers style heli-carrier! 😁

Also seems strange for such a huge stadium to only have a capacity of 62,000.

Each person gets allotted two seats...one for themselves and the other for the sacks of money required 

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry to disappoint those that think my footballing abilities resemble anything like our magic Brazilian.

My peak physical condition is more Michael Ricketts & Mido in retirement than Juninho.

In my case TLF stands for "the large f**ker".

Mido is in decent nick now mate. Get yourself to Rockliffe

1 hour ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

What is with people posting just full stops, is it a really slow morse code conversation?

It's usually people who had posted something they then want to remove. Deleting isn't an option so that appears to be peoples next best choice.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/tyler-williams-joins-boro-academy

Young defender Tyler Williams has joined Boro's Academy set-up.

The 19-year-old centre back will link up with Graeme Lee's Under-23s after impressing on trial and signing his first professional contract with the club.

Williams was born in Manchester, and was previously at Burnley and Preston North End before spending time with Stalybridge Celtic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Same academy class as Dolan at Blackburn who Preston let go of at the same time, he's over 6 foot 4 and just turned 19 that is a pretty abnormal physical profile that you'd usually give a chance to as a Football Club. Whoevers making these decisions at Preston on scholars seems to not have a clue, their loss is our gain I guess.

3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Same academy class as Dolan at Blackburn who Preston let go of at the same time, he's over 6 foot 4 and just turned 19 that is a pretty abnormal physical profile that you'd usually give a chance to as a Football Club. Whoevers making these decisions at Preston on scholars seems to not have a clue, their loss is our gain I guess.

That Dolan kid looks a real talent to be fair. Agree with you that seems some odd decisions by Preston!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

What is with people posting just full stops, is it a really slow morse code conversation?

It's actually a microdot like in spy films.  With the club putting the squeeze on any transfer information leaking, it's the only way for the ITK lads and lasses to get the word out without being caught 🤫

• Haha 4