oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Reminds me so much of Carayol. Full of pace, direct and always looking for a shot.

Yeah I agree there, our team is crying out for some pace and flair 

9 hours ago, Ayresome7 said:

Marcus Maddison posted the below on Instagram today. We know Warnock likes a gamble with the likes of Taraabt and El Hadj Diouf. He could be just the person Marcus needs in his life to turn it around and be our outlet.

marcusmaddison11 27 today 🥳 but can’t mask the fact that this year has been the worst of my life. No goals achieved, my best friend died 🐕😭, love life non existent ☠️ & now Jobless 🤷🏼‍♂️. So happy birthday To myself & knowing next year can’t be any worse surely 🤔🤨 #mm11 #birthday #inspire #life#job #dad #dog

If Maddison is as low as he says he is (which I believe he is), I think if we gave him a chance he would repay us. The red lion would roar within his chest.

Sign him up, club 00 agents who read this site. It's an obvious one.

36 minutes ago, Jonny Ingbar said:

There is, as long as you are happy to sift through pages and pages of navel gazing.

In theory having a transfer thread is inherently "Navel gazing". We are obsessively contemplating a single issue (transfers) with disregard of a wider view. In fact the pages upon pages of other "wider" discussions are the exact opposite of "Navel gazing". 😉

Edited by DanFromDownSouth

Say what you want about woodgate but I’ll give him credit for at least trying to fill our problem positions. He at least wanted us set up the right way, make him DoF if gibbo wants him around so badly haha.

At the time £10m was good money for Bamford. However, considering we turned down bigger offers for Britt is baffling to me. Every aspect of Bamford's game is and was better than Britt when he was here. 

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

At the time £10m was good money for Bamford. However, considering we turned down bigger offers for Britt is baffling to me. Every aspect of Bamford's game is and was better than Britt when he was here. 

10m was only good if we spent it wisely, but we bought Flint and Saville with the money.... 

And Pulis has people believing he worked wonders behind the scenes here.  

• Like 1