oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 hour ago, Duvel said:

10m was only good if we spent it wisely, but we bought Flint and Saville with the money.... 

And Pulis has people believing he worked wonders behind the scenes here.  

Your right once we get Pulis out of the club we will be much better at spending our money 

Edited by ABH
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DevKWat said:

At the time £10m was good money for Bamford. However, considering we turned down bigger offers for Britt is baffling to me. Every aspect of Bamford's game is and was better than Britt when he was here. 

but wasn't the Bamford sale more benefical for FFP?

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Not really as we went and spent it on utter garbage. 

that's a differnt topic though.

from an accounting perspective the Bamford move may have been appealing.

the fact that it was ridiculous from a footballing perspective and we wasted the money is just typical Boro 😄 

9 minutes ago, mj south said:

As we seem to love a Marcus on here I wonder weather having a look at Marcus Edwards would be worth while?

I think he's in Portugal now? 

He was full of promise at one time

Too good for us now had a good season the one just gone, last summer was our chance for that 

2 hours ago, DevKWat said:

At the time £10m was good money for Bamford. However, considering we turned down bigger offers for Britt is baffling to me. Every aspect of Bamford's game is and was better than Britt when he was here. 

Wait, we turned down more than £10m for Assombalonga?  When?  Which clubs made the bids?

Going back to Benkovic. Rodgers cofirmed he is likely to go out on loan and i noticed he does play on left hand side of defence. Can we go get hom please. Him Fry and Hall will be fine by me. 

4 hours ago, DevKWat said:

Maybe. But the less than £7M we actually got for him is looking a bit silly now isn’t it? 

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

It was 7m rising to 10m and i cant imagine any of the add ons have now not been achieved.

Um surly we got a few million for the Leeds promotion. I mean we must of added a clause for this surly