oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Is Patterson the defender turned midfielder turned striker? What has his most recent position been?

On the bench for the most part. No starts this season and only 18 last season. The most hes managed in his career is 23. He was used mostly as a battering ram by warnock if I remember correctly and was in and out of the side - very limited technically. Not a player I'd want to see here.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Are you claiming to have itk info on this deal? I am sure the fee was disclosed as part of clubs accounts

No the individual fees aren't on the accounts but there is usually some kind of total.  In relation to Bamford, the accounts up until June 2018 say that there were several post balance sheet events in terms of transfers and the net result of that was a £27.7m profit for us.  We sold Traore, Bamford, Gibson, Barragan, Fabio within about a month of that and brought in some players on loan but I'm not completely sure which ones are included.  It says 2 permanent incoming transfers and 4 loans with 6 permanent transfers out but there are younger lads coming in and out as well.  You can try and work it out from that but it would be difficult without knowing what is included and what we had to pay in loan fees.

14 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Andre Green travelling up to North East... us or Sunderland you’d imagine 

Where did you see this? Surely it has to be us. I’d be Happy with him on loan purely because he’s an attacker and half decent. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Where did you see this? Surely it has to be us. I’d be Happy with him on loan purely because he’s an attacker and half decent. 

didn;t realise he was without a club

30 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

thought Green was right-footed...or is he one of those guys who likes to come inside (so to speak)

Watched his highlights and he looks like he’s played both sides equally as much tbh. He fits the description warnock gave of a young lad who can play across the front positions.

• Like 1