oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

A bit of a flimsy rumour but the best we've got at the moment. Some journo saying we MIGHT be after Randell Williams from Exeter. Sure we've been linked before in a previous window?

Didn't one of the ITKers say we scouted him when they played Hartlepool up here in the cup but that we weren't particularly impressed.

He'd be cheap cover at WB if we are interested

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Didn't one of the ITKers say we scouted him when they played Hartlepool up here in the cup but that we weren't particularly impressed.

That was me! I'm not particularly ITK though.

Aye he didn't do much that night. Its the only time I've ever seen him play like so hopefully was just a one-off stinker! 🤣

5 hours ago, Tobermory said:

What I like about that article is that he makes it clear the importance of practice.  He had talent, but it is still about practicing over and over again.  Someone of his ability who could drill that into young players' minds at Boro would be brilliant. 

There's an old saying in the theatrical world...    "amateurs practise until they get it right   -   professionals practise until they can't get it wrong" 

🙂🙂

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Tobermory said:

Coulson can't make it onto the pitch ahead of one league 1 player, it would be a travesty for him to be pushed further down the pecking order because of another one.

There’s a picture of Coulson at training today on the Boro website and he looks quite pale and frail to me. I’d say that the rumours that he was quite ill are true and it’s going to take time for him to get himself back to full fitness 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, Tobermory said:

Coulson can't make it onto the pitch ahead of one league 1 player, it would be a travesty for him to be pushed further down the pecking order because of another one.

I could be wrong but I think Randall Williams plays on the right hand side? Coulson just needs to bide his time. A lot of games coming up and his chance will come. And he needs to grab with both hands

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Tobermory said:

Bit much to denigrate someone for being a League One player when the highest level Coulson had played in England was League Two before he was thrown in at the deep end.

Was it a travesty that Bola was kept out of the side by a League Two player?

1 hour ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Yep we did. Recommended by Alan Moore 👍

38 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I could be wrong but I think Randall Williams plays on the right hand side? Coulson just needs to bide his time. A lot of games coming up and his chance will come. And he needs to grab with both hands

Tranfermarkt says left foot.  Wears #11 shirt.  Seems likely he plays on left.