oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 hour ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Didn't one of the ITKers say we scouted him when they played Hartlepool up here in the cup but that we weren't particularly impressed.

He'd be cheap cover at WB if we are interested

We already have cheap cover at wingback.  What we need is an actual wingback, or even better, an actual left back.

• Like 6
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bit much to denigrate someone for being a League One player when the highest level Coulson had played in England was League Two before he was thrown in at the deep end.

Was it a travesty that Bola was kept out of the side by a League Two player?

No because Bola is a League Two player himself 🤭

25 minutes ago, Tobermory said:

Tranfermarkt says left foot.  Wears #11 shirt.  Seems likely he plays on left.

He 100% is a right sided player. Played nearly all his football on the right for Exeter last season. In their play-off games he was playing as a right wing-back.

I can see him coming in to add competition for Spence. 

1 minute ago, ElDaftardo said:

If any truth is in the rumour about Randell Williams I would be pleased with it. He looked pretty decent when watching Exeter in the playoffs. Played more on the left side of midfield and had some decent crosses on him.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

He 100% is a right sided player. Played nearly all his football on the right for Exeter last season. In their play-off games he was playing as a right wing-back.

I can see him coming in to add competition for Spence. 

I'm a little bit confused.  Left or right?

52 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

He played right wing-back in all their play-off games?

I'll take your word for it but I certainly don't seem to remember him coming up against Cohen Bramall on the right side of the pitch against Colchester unless I was sleeping and not paying attention... Can't see why we would want a left footed player on the right side of the pitch though, although with this club anything is possible ha.

8 minutes ago, ElDaftardo said:

I'll take your word for it but I certainly don't seem to remember him coming up against Cohen Bramall on the right side of the pitch against Colchester unless I was sleeping and not paying attention

Think you could have been napping bud, he 100% played on the right against Colchester both times. I watched both games along with the Cheltenham vs Northampton games too (as there was bugger all else on). I could only find limited highlights for the Exeter games against Colchester. But in both videos you can see him lineup on the right in both defence and attack. Rendell is number 11.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1