oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Really hope that's true. Seems like a pretty good source. I guess maybe this is who Warnock was hoping to have for this game but might not be in by the deadline to include him in the squad.

Trying to work out what formation we might go with if this is the case if were wedded to the 5 at the back. I assume akpom, britt and roberts are must starts, along with tav. Its extremely difficult to fit those 4 players into a 532 and ensure the midfield gets enough protection. I think were going to switch formations.

8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Really hope that's true. Seems like a pretty good source. I guess maybe this is who Warnock was hoping to have for this game but might not be in by the deadline to include him in the squad.

It was an overseas player I think he thought would be in this weekend.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Trying to work out what formation we might go with if this is the case if were wedded to the 5 at the back. I assume akpom, britt and roberts are must starts, along with tav. Its extremely difficult to fit those 4 players into a 532 and ensure the midfield gets enough protection. I think were going to switch formations.

I honestly think he goes back to the 433 with Roberts coming in, although even then I don't know how you fit them all in unless Akpom plays as one of the wider forwards.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I dont think tav is a must starter. He hasnt shown anything to warrant that in my opinion 

I think the other signing were after will be a left back then we can either play 352. 433. 4231.