oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Should be announced over the weekend. I think the fact it's in the Gazette says it's a done deal.

Think we'll get a Chuba style pregame announcement.

24 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It was from the telegraph initially to be fair, not fmttm or a Dundee Facebook group

Yeah seen that and was asking if there was "anymore" credible tweets in addition. 

Be happy if Robert's returns for another season. When we first signed him in January I wasn't blown away, but we've definitely seen glimpses of what he can bring to the team in his first spell.

Think if he can stay injury free and get a decent run in the side, we might be able to get the best out of him and he'll be a really good player for us. He'll only have a year left on his City deal next summer, so if he does well hopefully we'll get first dibs on him in the summer. 😉

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Be happy if Robert's returns for another season. When we first signed him in January I wasn't blown away, but we've definitely seen glimpses of what he can bring to the team in his first spell.

Think if he can stay injury free and get a decent run in the side, we might be able to get the best out of him and he'll be a really good player for us. He'll only have a year left on his City deal next summer, so if he does well hopefully we'll get first dibs on him in the summer. 😉

That’s actually a good thing for us as he will have to shop window himself. I guess some bell ends could maybe take him off us in January if he has a good few months like.

8 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

That’s actually a good thing for us as he will have to shop window himself. I guess some bell ends could maybe take him off us in January if he has a good few months like.

Not if we're paying a loan fee.

I wondered if Warnock’s stuff about only getting Chuba over the line because he really wanted to come was a message to this player we’ve been after from abroad. A direct challenge - if you want to come, make it happen. Or am I clutching at straws? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I wondered if Warnock’s stuff about only getting Chuba over the line because he really wanted to come was a message to this player we’ve been after from abroad. A direct challenge - if you want to come, make it happen. Or am I clutching at straws? 

I think I read the club keep moving the goal posts.

I had a guess it may have been moukoudi as his club were negotiating with Leicester for Forfana, who is also a CB. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I think I read the club keep moving the goal posts.

I had a guess it may have been moukoudi as his club were negotiating with Leicester for Forfana, who is also a CB. 

Could be. I think Warnock was suggesting same was happening with Chuba but he forced it over the line because he really wanted to come. 

• Like 1