oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Why wasn't Victor Orta making all these quality signings when he was our head of recruitment 🙂

Tbf players we wanted but got beat to were included Meunier and Ziyech who choose PSG and Ajax respectively. Couple more i think. De Roon was a good buy just not used properly. 

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I have a feeling we might see a bid come in for Dael Fry in the next 10 days.

It could be spurs as they are interested in an alternative Championship centre back if they can't agree a price for rodon. Have to say anything 10+ million for Fry you snap their hand off

Don't assume he wouldn't rather play football than be a benchwarmer hundreds of miles from where he is happy. He has three years left on his contract and I would not be surprised to see him reject a move that doesn't suit him. He does not want to be another Gibbo, so he won't jump ship as easily as some think

5 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Don't assume he wouldn't rather play football than be a benchwarmer hundreds of miles from where he is happy. He has three years left on his contract and I would not be surprised to see him reject a move that doesn't suit him. He does not want to be another Gibbo, so he won't jump ship as easily as some think

I was drafted to Bristol RNR for 6 mths to help them prepare their Minesweeper for sea ALONE lived in a hotel I was 21 and never been so alone in my life...The reserve lads all went home evenings...The point I'm trying to make is it takes time to settle into a new environment,I suppose given a choice I would rather stay in familiar surroundings

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Barnaby said:

I was drafted to Bristol RNR for 6 mths to help them prepare their Minesweeper for sea ALONE lived in a hotel I was 21 and never been so alone in my life...The reserve lads all went home evenings...The point I'm trying to make is it takes time to settle into a new environment,I suppose given a choice I would rather stay in familiar surroundings

Yeah I get it's similar situation however it's somewhat easier for footballers who will be getting a massive pay rise and moving into a London penthouse  

21 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

We all know they are sat trying to make a creative innovative social media release video 😂

Like a Question of Sport mystery guest clip .... Emlyn Hughes shouting with his high pitched voice “I know it, I know it, I know it!”

• Haha 1