oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Moses is on 100k a week!

so i guess Chelsea will be looking to get as much of that off it's books as possible for the season. 

Wonder who will step in for him?

16 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

so i guess Chelsea will be looking to get as much of that off it's books as possible for the season. 

I doubt anyone will for that kind of money 

46 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Would the 15-20k we could possible offer make a huge difference to them though? I suppose it's better than nothing if they aren't going to use him at all. I guess it'll go down to the wire but he still has the chance of joining a top team in Holland. I'm not sure what other windows are still open.

3 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

I’m sure Derby and Sheff We’d would find the money from somewhere 🤑😅

Oh yes I forgot about the wads of cash they found down the back of the sofa 😃

17 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Victor Moses won't be playing in the Championship this season.. my bet is Portugal

I was thinking Turkey. Sure that Galatasaray or Fenerbahce wouldn't scoff at paying 60%+ of his wages to bring him in on loan with a view to a permeant deal.

for outbound transfers

Russia’s window closes on October 17, one day after the UK’s domestic window, while Portuguese clubs have until October 25. There’s a shorter timeframe in the Netherlands, with their window closing later today.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Loans included in the euro window so they can't go to europe now,  just to prem teams and rest of the efl clubs

Are you sure about that? Countries with open windows have always had the chance to sign players from teams where the window has closed. Also loans. I also don't think it's possible for Prem teams to deal with each other. They can only deal with EFL clubs iirc.

• Like 1