oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Agree there are some decent players on the list but maybe with exception of Mendez-Laing (who seemingly got his own issues going on) there is no one on that list i think would currently be an improvement on what we already got.

That may be true for the first XI we can field (which with Roberts will be as good as any in the league IMO). But I think a number of those players would improve our squad, and in particular our bench, which has looked uninspiring at times.

33 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

That may be true for the first XI we can field (which with Roberts will be as good as any in the league IMO). But I think a number of those players would improve our squad, and in particular our bench, which has looked uninspiring at times.

Our bench will already look stronger by next game with the addition of Fletcher and Roberts to it who both were not in squad. If we can add a new CB on loan then it is strengthened further imo. Hopefully Grant Hall wont be too far off then then either.

Therefore a bench consisting of likes of Hall Coulson Johnson Wing Browne Roberts Fletcher etc does not look too shabby imo. However in opening weeks it has certainly looked weak i agree.

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Great news that the club still haven't confirmed.

I know that but they seem to of leaked this to the gazette aswell. Would be good if it’s a permanent deal to surprise us all

Hope he does well.

Probably the best move for him, I don't think he'd be near our first team again any time soon, but we'll have loads of players leaving next summer, unless we extend, so who knows?