oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Rishworthian said:

I'm sorry Ben Liddell has gone. 

He has been impressive for the junior sides.  I was actually hoping that Warnock would get his hands on him and talk him into making the transition from junior to senior.  We have been notoriously bad at achieving this transition over recent years.  It is definitely time this issue was addressed otherwise we are spending a lot of money pointlessly.

It does not seem to matter how many age group England caps they gain if they do not transition from Junior to senior then there is little point in having an academy.

Having said that I do wish the lad well and I hope that he does "make it" what ever his / our opinion of "making it" may be 

If you haven't broke in and around the senior team by 22 then obviously it's best for both parties to go their separate ways.

Obviously not good enough as he's been out on loan several times to gain valuable 1st team experience and still hasn't kicked on.

Good luck to the lad and hopefully he has a successful career.

There is always a chance he will kick on playing week in week out in the lower tier... I really hope he does and we have inserted a sell on clause just incase.

Edited by diggerlad07
  • Like 4

Going over the papers this morning at Bournemouth could be in for a very disruptive week with PL clubs eyeing several of their important players. Steve Cook, Josh King and David Brooks are lined up for potential moves.

13 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Watching the England match, Kieffer Moore really is massive, still disappointed he chose Cardiff.

I'm genuinely not, I think he'd only have made it easier for us to fall into bad habits. If we can get Chuba running channels consistently and being busy he'll do well for us.

• Like 1

I guess we all like the result v Wales but in reality there was not a lot to beat and some of their defending in the penalty area was criminal.

So I'm sorry the Welsh Gene pool is not large enough to give them a decent side.  Possibly even ever.  A few talented individuals maybe but that is likely to be about it.

Moore is a big unit but not very likely to score against an England defence that was not the most cohesive I've seen.  So he might be useful in the champo but that is about his best level, I'd guess