oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

The local papers have said it's done, they just need to announce it. There's no conspiracy

Thats probably the case mate but i wouldnt take the gazette as gospel 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

Agreed, let's be real the Gazette is as useless as they come. 

I actually dont think they get any info at all. Alot say on here that they get alot from the forum and they only ever seem to mention a player linked after other papers or sources have. 

3 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

I actually dont think they get any info at all. Alot say on here that they get alot from the forum and they only ever seem to mention a player linked after other papers or sources have. 

Literally all they do is just recycle the information from other sources which is something any random fan could do. All that the 'journalists' seem to do recently is either rim the club because they're terrified of being told off or publish pointless garbage. 

• Like 1

I know. Just an example of any number of things that could be delaying an announcement 🤷🏻‍♂️ My own personal feeling is that the manager has been a few days down seeing Sharon and they want him available for the photo shoot. 

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Regarding rumours that Roberts has been training with us. He was not in any of the pics released  of yesterdays training session... 

They wouldn't upload them even if he was.

If it's not confirmed, it's not confirmed.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

They wouldn't upload them even if he was.

If it's not confirmed, it's not confirmed.

I meant he was not in any of the  background shots either. I mean it could have meant photographer was very careful and made sure he was not part of any pics.

I see Gazette done an article on 6 CBs we could look at before Friday. Saliba is one of them but they then add there been no links to him but fans have been mentioning him. I assume that name they got of this forum.