oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Duvel said:

When was his last good season? I know beggars can't be choosers but I wouldnt be expecting much from him either. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Couldn't be arsed with him, he *** us over last time and he'll only be worse now.

Agree with both of these comments...Chose Villa over us and wasnt worth the huge wages per week that they were paying

Probably still better than any winger bar Roberts at the club. Played 25 games for Sporting last season. 2 goals and 5 assists. Can’t imagine many championship players would get into the Sporting team. Would require a huge wage contribution from Everton though. And I genuinely couldn’t care less that he chose Villa over us the last time as any attacker would be stupid to choose playing for Pulis. 

Middlesbrough are attempting to bring him in on loan at the second time of asking, with talks having taken place. 

Bolasie worked under current Boro boss Neil Warnock at Crystal Palace previously. The DR Congo international is keen on a move to Teesside to be reunited with Warnock, following loan spells at Anderlecht and Sporting Lisbon in the last two seasons.