oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Apparently a defender is no longer a priority. I wonder if that means Hall will be back sooner than expected, or possibly that we won't be playing 5 across the back any more?

Or I suppose we could have a free agent lined up, which obviously there's no rush for.

Warnock - 

You can only sign them if you can agree terms. We've been after strikers in the last couple of weeks and, quite frankly, we've not really been near to matching the financial terms.

"You've just got to look at the best you can do for the team, to bring somebody in that could make a difference.

"It's no good bringing somebody in who's not as good as the young lads we've got. We've got to bring somebody in that's better.

"That's where we're looking. We've got five or six targets - one or two are doable, one or two I think are very unlikely.

"We've just got to make sure we've got back-ups because we need another one in."

4 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

😂 We know what's gonna happen here. 

He'll choose the leafy suburbs of Lewisham rather than live in the hell hole that is Teesside. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Foogle said:

The fact that we're still looking for Strikers would say that we're still looking at the 3-5-2 formation even if we get Bolasie?

Depends how long fletcher is out though doesn’t it? On his Instagram post he thought it would be months. I do think we will continue with the 3-5-2 though