oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I can’t understand why this deal wouldn’t go through to be honest. Parent club have no use at all and want him moved on, player wants the move. Surely someone covering 20% of his wage and him playing is better than nothing at all 

1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

You just have to laugh 

I would but its more frightening than laughable in that he would be in the top wage earners at the Club. If he is still on Merseyside he may have just been used as a shield to get someone else in under the radar. 

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Lets agree to disagree, you clearly have a much higher opinion of him than I do.

I don't have that high an opinion of him, you're just basing your opinion on a load of rubbish.

Warnock said this morning that Bolasie would be touch and go, and that if it was going to be done, it would be done late. It wasn't as though he was ever nailed on to be coming. 

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Warnock said this morning that Bolasie would be touch and go, and that if it was going to be done, it would be done late. It wasn't as though he was ever nailed on to be coming. 

If the deal is agreed by 5.00pm there is until 7.00pm tonight for the Paperwork to be submitted so we may not hear anything until then.

1 hour ago, Poly said:

How is Akpom getting on in Quarantine after travelling to Portugal for a champions league game he played in Greece?

Well done mate. You got me 👍🏻 Was told quarantine but was isolating waiting for a test result to come back before announcement. Wrong term from my mate.  Apologies though - I accept that it’s not on to get stuff wrong on football message board transfer rumour threads.

4 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

People need to stop buying into transfer deadline day so much, deadline day is nothing more than your gamble to win your money back on the last race of the day

You're mad if you think there are any guarantees

I just let myself believe