oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I’m equally as gutted with this and past failings point in the direction of our club to blame but I don’t think we can 100% say it just yet until possibly Warnock speaks next. Reading Everton forum they are adamant it will likely have something to do with him or the club rather than us.... They equally hammering him for always appearing to have the right face on social media. 
Think personally I’ll hang fire before being annoyed with MFC on this transfer. 
Before this morning I honestly thought under the current climate and the speeches Gibson has been making regarding the bailout, our business hadn’t been too bad with possibly only 1 or 2 short for a playoff push which is much closer than what I was thinking at the end of last season. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Get the impression the club told the local media (Gazette and Echo) that a deal for Bolasie was never close. They weren’t banking on him putting something out on Twitter.

I don’t imagine we’ll hear anything from Gibson about another failed transfer window, he has after all spoken to the press twice already this week about how he thinks the billionaire owners of the “big 6” are the saviours of English football...

They were planning on painting bolasie to be the bad one. Didn’t bank on him speaking truth on Twitter. Would love some players too do the same maybe Woodrow viewing a house in yarm when we pull the plug ( blame Barnsley for playing him in cup against us) 

Just now, Raf smog said:

They were planning on painting bolasie to be the bad one. Didn’t bank on him speaking truth on Twitter. Would love some players too do the same maybe Woodrow viewing a house in yarm when we pull the plug ( blame Barnsley for playing him in cup against us) 

I wish this had gone that way and Bolasie exposing the club as liars for the sceptics to finally see

1 hour ago, Osvaldojnr said:

NB “We’ve made profits Steve despite our best efforts to *** money up the wall on ***, I might have to sign someone but I don’t know how to! The last time we did this you built that big *** off hotel and golf course that we keep giving to players for free that never join us. Now you are building that big *** off house people are going to start connecting the dots.”
SG“calm the *** down Neil and put some clothes on, we’ve been here before and got through it and we will again. I’ve got it! The stupid *** still think I’m one of them, I’ll use the gazette phone and say we are all doomed and if we don’t take this deal on offer we’ll all die. Then if that goes down the shitter and other clubs who I’ve said will all die as well still keep spending money and getting players, we’ll ring a few clubs and ask if anyone is for sale, then when they call back if you keep talking but pretend your in a tunnel we’ll run out of time and it will look like we tried!”

NB “but are people really that gullible Steve, I mean we’ve spent money on *** again and your big *** off house is coming on a treat, surely they’ll rumble that you just talk *** and have turned into a big Tory gobshite that treats the fans like mushrooms?”

SG “I’ll give them a free pint next season as well”

NB “don’t ever leave me Steve”

disclaimer: may or may not have happened

🙄 

40 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Neil Bausor can do one, seriously.

Do you honestly believe it’s down to Bausor? He’s just doing what the owner is instructing him to do. This rests on Gibson. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Do you honestly believe it’s down to Bausor? He’s just doing what the owner is instructing him to do. This rests on Gibson. 

They must have panicked when Everton reduced their demands 🙂

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Bringing in Rahman, Benkovic, Bolasie, Zohore/Woodrow we'd have stood every chance of going up this year. We'd have had an abundance of options and would have stood every chance of challenging at the top.

To be fair we were never getting all of these. I reckon we cuda got 2 of them though which would have put us into the play off picture.