oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

17 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Surely if it was a case that Gibson and Bausor just pulled the plug without any reasoning and simply to deceive the fans, then Warnock will leave. I can't see how it would end any other way if he was blatantly being deceived as Raf's source suggets 

There is absolutely no chance of Warnock walking away. He’s got a nice cozy job here, most likely well paid, no pressure from above and mid table security will be deemed a succes and he can probably pick and choose when he will be away from home. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

There is absolutely no chance of Warnock walking away. He’s got a nice cozy job here, most likely well paid, no pressure from above and mid table security will be deemed a succes and he can probably pick and choose when he will be away from home. 

I don't think he will at all but if he was fuming and deceived as we were told, then he surely wouldn't hurt stand by and accept it 

7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Well you have to think that Boro will be his absolute last job (after coming out of retirement a few times), so I don't see him walking away unless he feels Gibson is really making it impossible to do his job.

Warnock on:

Bolasie: Disappointed it did not go through. Thought it was sorted but issues cropped up at 4pm. Said Bolasie partly to blame for not making us aware of said issues sooner. Bolasie said he told his agent of those issues but seems agent did not tell us until 4pm. Once we resolved the unknown issues it was too late.

Free agents: We will see if we can do anything. Need to balance it off with are they better than what we got.

Pears: He had to go. He a nice kid but he, his family and his agent been doing Warnocks head in. Lets see if he can be no.1 at Blackburn.

Walker: Needs to go play. Was not getting a look in here. Ended it by saying might prove to be a mistake letting him go, we shall see.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's interesting how Warnock paints a completely different picture to sources on here

True my friend.

And whether u like Warnock or not one thing you can praise him for is he always seems to speak the truth. Therefore if there was an internal issue I think he would have at least hinted at it but he did not even hint at any issue with hierachy. Just seemed generally frustrated.

41 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

He looked a bit fed up but playing it as one of those things. I still think we’ll get another striker in. 

And they will be as ineffective as the current ones are unless we change what we're doing.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's interesting how Warnock paints a completely different picture to sources on here

The Bolasie part links the dots with the source thought and same as Bolasie twitter post. Doesn't follow the club version of events the Gazette and Northern echo wrote. 

• Like 1