oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

11 hours ago, sambaDTR said:

NW says he has been training at Rockcliffe for the last couple of weeks so his knee must be ok now. NW wants to get him so who would argue with his judgement? Not me.

Spot on with that post.

A credible but not expensive option is the best way forward to have a decent squad.

And that's it in a nutshell, decent and competative at this uncertain times

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

£10m plus a sell on clause and they can take him. Oh and loan him back to us until end of season. Thank you.

If we did sell him, I would hope that we don't loan him back.

It's pointless.

He's not good enough to consistently start for us as is, there's even less incentive to play him if he's no longer our player. 

Look at what happened with Jack Clarke. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

If we did sell him, I would hope that we don't loan him back.

It's pointless.

He's not good enough to consistently start for us as is, there's even less incentive to play him if he's no longer our player. 

Look at what happened with Jack Clarke. 

Agree to an extent but he does offer us an option and an extra body in an area where we are not loaded for cover. Plus rather he remains for the season if he does go as opposed to try replace him and integrate a new player.

Same report came up all summer and no bids were made for Spence. He hasn't done a lot to improve his stock so far this season. Only difference is the team is winning. 

With that said if there was a high bid for him that would allow us to re-invest in other places then he is likely the player to bring in the money. Ill trust NW. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I would rather give Wood chance than sign him. As the trouble is we are a young squad we don't want a arrogant player coming in who thinks they are above us. 

I’m not saying you’re wrong but that’s a bold assumption I’ve never heard anything about Jones having an attitude problem but knowing how threadbare or squad is a utility player of his standard would be a brilliant acquisition. 
However I still don’t think it would ever happen