oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

15 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Apparently the lad has played for the Wolves first team this season so maybe we think he's better than Dael Fry and we're not exactly flush with centre backs are we? 

I'm sure it'll be easy to find out who it is on Google, I just can't be arsed trawling through Wolves match reports! 

ruben vinagre? 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Sounds like a condiment.

well hopefully he'll be like a condiment and  make a nice addition to our first team. 

only 3 potential players really fit the bill:
max kilman who is 23 and played 3 league games this season,
ruben vinagre who played 16 league games this season but i feel like they may want to keep him
the 3rd is Roderick Miranda who is 29 and spent the season at olympiacos. 

2 minutes ago, tmcc said:

only 3 potential players really fit the bill:
max kilman who is 23 and played 3 league games this season,
ruben vinagre who played 16 league games this season but i feel like they may want to keep him
the 3rd is Roderick Miranda who is 29 and spent the season at olympiacos. 

Duvel.  Is.  Making.  It.  Up.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

That’s what I was told. I think latter has another year on his contract or at least a trigger extension. Has family around Eston. Real competitive midfielder, leader in Hudds team.

Cheers for the info pal. 

Correct me if am wrong but before i joined this board I am sure you were one of the ITK posters or do I have confused you with someone else?

Yeah i went to same school as Hogg. Our PE teacher said he was strong as an Ox and the stamina to match a marathon runner.

I feel we might see 2 more CBs in addition to Hall at this rate given we been linked with several so far.

Vinagre would be a coup but I really don't see us going for him - he's not a great defender but he has adama style drubbling skills and is pretty relentlessly up and down the line in the games I've seen him in. Certainly not the defend first expection youd have in a warnock fullback. I also don't see they letting him go when they only have jonny for that position at the moment. 

Don't know anything about any of the other names.

As much as I'm a sucker for a local player, I can't say I'd be happy if we sold a Northern Irish international and replaced him with a 31 year old plodder with absolutely no goalscoring capacity in Jonathan Hogg.

10 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Can I be the first to ask Duvel if he is willing to reveal his sauces... 

I know someone who does some scouting in the West Midlands it came from him. Its a young English centre back who has apparently looked really good for Wolves' first team when he's played. Kilman is the only Englishman  from the list above so I guess it must be him. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)