oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

if it is the lad I am thinking of, I think he played for them against Slovan Bratislava...remember the commentator saying something to the effect that he had come from non-league to Premiership...

Just found a bit more... it is Kilman.

He's apparently a left footed centre back who grew up playing futsal so he's supposed to be very good on the ball.  

He started against Liverpool at Anfield and kept their front 3 pretty quiet apparently. He's started quite a few cup games as well. 

• Like 2
Just now, Duvel said:

Just found a bit more... it is Kilman.

He's apparently a left footed centre back who grew up playing futsal so he's supposed to be very good on the ball.  

He started against Liverpool at Anfield and kept their front 3 pretty quiet apparently. He's started quite a few cup games as well. 

So did your guy say we're in talks or interested 

Just now, Mfcdanny said:

So did your guy say we're in talks or interested 

Talking to Wolves about him, that's all he said. He thinks he would be a good signing though so I don't know if there'll be competition. 

Wolves are still in Europe as well aren't they? Might be worth keeping an eye on him to see he plays.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Duvel said:

Was told this morning we are in talks with Wolves about trying to get a young centre back on loan. 

Apparently they think he's going to be one of the best centre backs in the country in a couple of years so it would be a pretty big signing if we could get it done. 

Cameron John. 

We have a long standing interest in the lad.

Hall signed, Blackett, Hogg, Hoorn and Jones mentioned. Just the exciting players I expected us to be signing under Warnock. 

On the plus side at least they're all freebies. Pulis spunked 20 million on mediocre championship signings. 

27 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Hall signed, Blackett, Hogg, Hoorn and Jones mentioned. Just the exciting players I expected us to be signing under Warnock. 

On the plus side at least they're all freebies. Pulis spunked 20 million on mediocre championship signings. 

tbh Blackett & Van der Hoorn (if that's who he was referencing) would probably be pretty decent signings, nothing flashy but both fill a need.

Hogg & Jones can stay far, far away though.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)