oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

51 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Hall signed, Blackett, Hogg, Hoorn and Jones mentioned. Just the exciting players I expected us to be signing under Warnock. 

On the plus side at least they're all freebies. Pulis spunked 20 million on mediocre championship signings. 

give it time, i get the feeling  were filling the blanks as quickly as possible with squad players like jones, windass and hall, getting the free signings out the way which are always easier and quicker to get over the line. im sure there will be some bigger signings later on but they will come later as will take a lot more negotiating.

i may be placing to much faith in our scouting team to have a plan like this but abit more optimistic with warnock in charge. 

Edited by tmcc
  • Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Bournemouth, Sheffield Utd and Villa in for Wing.

same rumour as last year?

a mate of mine made a good point.

Warnock mentioned in an interview he wants consistent players, who will always give you a 7 or above, and that in our squad we have too many where you don't know what you're gonna get on a game day.

Mcnair and Wing are probably in that bracket

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

same rumour as last year?

a mate of mine made a good point.

Warnock mentioned in an interview he wants consistent players, who will always give you a 7 or above, and that in our squad we have too many where you don't know what you're gonna get on a game day.

Mcnair and Wing are probably in that bracket

After we beat Charlton in March, Neil Warnock was a guest on quest and said following about Paddy:

It’s a great finish,” he said. “He’s always an eight out of 10 for a manager (no matter) how the rest of the team play, he is a jewel really and you know what you’re getting.”

Just now, TLF10 said:

After we beat Charlton in March, Neil Warnock was a guest on quest and said following about Paddy:

It’s a great finish,” he said. “He’s always an eight out of 10 for a manager (no matter) how the rest of the team play, he is a jewel really and you know what you’re getting.”

but that was from the outside, maybe his perception has changed from within?

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)