oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

Does that link mean Norwich are trying to Leitner wage bill?

half baked boo GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Reading about him, he doesn't sound fitting for a Neil Warnock side. Other than that, he sounds decent. I've seen the words 'midfield metronome' more times in the last 5 minutes than even Vickers would be able to deal with. But unless we're going to become a side that passes our way around midfield rather than trying to lift the ball over it, it seems a strange one.

Could be a load of rubbish with it not being from a 'reliable' source but thought I'd share it in here none the less.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Reading about him, he doesn't sound fitting for a Neil Warnock side. Other than that, he sounds decent. I've seen the words 'midfield metronome' more times in the last 5 minutes than even Vickers would be able to deal with. But unless we're going to become a side that passes our way around midfield rather than trying to lift the ball over it, it seems a strange one.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

We do have alot of  bang average midfielders with non being very good so would be open to signing a midfielder if A they are good and B we get shot of some midfield dead wood.

5 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Is Jonas Wind worth considering?

You mean Panenka? 

Jordan Jones has just came on for Rangers against Bayer Leverkusen, so he's not fully out of their picture.

Looks decent enough on a free and as back up, seems to have attributes we lack i.e pace and power. 

17 minutes ago, tmcc said:

Looks decent enough on a free and as back up, seems to have attributes we lack i.e pace and power. 

he's absolutely huge haha

i think he look class. if he is good in the champo its wouldnt take long for prem clubs to come sniffing i reckon. we should be getting him all day long.

6 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

he's absolutely huge haha

Good GOD. I knew he was a big lad but wasn't expecting that! 🤯

1 hour ago, tmcc said:

I know it's a highlights video but what's not to like 😁

Pace, power, left foot, right foot, headers, pennas.