oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

tbf to the lad he scored 15 in 30 games. which is kind of good. i think if we did try for him he'd be our off the bench guy when looking for different options off the bench.

I currently have a fixation for Chris Martin that is all. Derby striker not lead singer of Coldplay. 

• Wow 1

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I currently have a fixation for Chris Martin that is all. Derby striker not lead singer of Coldplay. 

Because we lost U2’s Adam Clayton you want Coldplay’s Chris Martin to replace him @TLF10 ? Very musical 😂

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Aye, he'd be my choice personally. Could play in a 2 up top or as the 10 in a 4-2-3-1 or similar. Be interesting to see what kind of striker Warnock goes for, if he does bring one in. 

some years ago, I knew a lad who had Alexander Urth, Per Wind and Ian Feuer in his team on one of those FIFA games.....I think that he had a Michael Jackson in there somewhere as well....lots of possibilities

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Are us and QPR working off the same list or something?

Wow I'd be very very happy if we managed to get Luke Amos. Can't see him not going to QPR though as he was on loan there.

37 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Because we lost U2’s Adam Clayton you want Coldplay’s Chris Martin to replace him @TLF10 ? Very musical 😂

I'd rather have Chris Lowe from Huddersfield. Pet Shop Boys beat Coldplay any day of the week. 😁

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Martin would undoubtedly be a better signing, but there’s probably about a £20k a week difference in their wage demands I’d imagine.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'd rather have Chris Lowe from Huddersfield. Pet Shop Boys beat Coldplay any day of the week. 😁

You’re giving away your age now @AnglianRed 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Are us and QPR working off the same list or something?

haha yeah I just said to @Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die that QPR are just this years Aston Villa.

• Like 1

Wonder if he was the player that warnock hoped to get in by the end of the week or was there another? Either way doesnt look great on that front

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Wonder if he was the player that warnock hoped to get in by the end of the week or was there another? Either way doesnt look great on that front

Could be the Northampton CB too; who also might be going to QPR instead.