oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Alright, it's a strange POTENTIAL conclusion. I'm not challenging you for saying it's a fact at all, I'm challenging that the suggestion is ridiculous.

It's nothing to do with being advantageous in the bit I've quoted, you're literally suggesting if we don't know much about what's going on then that might be better, not just that a deal being done in private is better. Like the less we know about it, the better our business might be going? On what basis have you come to that POTENTIAL conclusion!?

the whole point was that from the clubs point of view, there is nothing gained by them telling the gazette information when they are trying to do a deal behind the scenes hence why the gazette are limited to reports and the gazette understands. The only people that gain from potential deals being in the media are players and agents, in the interest of getting more clubs interested

Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious to discern that from the comment

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

the whole point was that from the clubs point of view, there is nothing gained by them telling the gazette information when they are trying to do a deal behind the scenes hence why the gazette are limited to reports and the gazette understands. The only people that gain from potential deals being in the media are players and agents, in the interest of getting more clubs interested

Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious to discern that from the comment

Yeah I can see where you're coming from. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Duvel said:

I've just watched this clip of Maddison, he obviously looks like he's got a lot of ability. You see some league1 players' highlights and think they'd never be able to do x and y in the championship but some of these goals were top draw.

I wonder why he isn't getting offers? I've heard of attitude problems but surely there's got to be plenty of managers out there who'd back themselves at being able to manage a difficult personality. Has anyone watched him play, I wondered if his game is lacking in areas? Maybe he's lazy?

He's got a cracking shot, and maybe that's the point of the video, however there are no clips of him creating play or passing/crossing the ball. 

7 minutes ago, boroie said:

He's got a cracking shot, and maybe that's the point of the video, however there are no clips of him creating play or passing/crossing the ball. 

He's got 76 assists in 212 games in League One, I assume he's decent at creating play and passing/crossing too.

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Did your mate Assombalonga tell you that?

Funny. Bullied anyone off the forum recently along with your brother?

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

1 minute ago, Will said:

Funny. Bullied anyone off the forum recently along with your brother?

gentlemen, lets please keep it civil!

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Has he left yet? I seem to remember you telling us on multiple occasions that he was so unhappy and definitely going to leave.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)