oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Considering his source's position at the club, I very much doubt it

Edit - realised you were talking about his journo mate, never mind.

People on here are aware that two prominent Gazette journalists have an account on here and one of them is an active poster, right?

I bloody should be.  One of them is me.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

People on here are aware that two prominent Gazette journalists have an account on here and one of them is an active poster, right?

You might have mentioned it one or two hundred times.

• Haha 6

I keep asking myself this question, if I was a journalist at the Gazette, and my mate came on here and essentially said that I was a charlatan who just makes stuff up because I don't know anything, would I be happy with that?  And the answer I keep giving to myself is not really.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I keep asking myself this question, if I was a journalist at the Gazette, and my mate came on here and essentially said that I was a charlatan who just makes stuff up because I don't know anything, would I be happy with that?  And the answer I keep giving to myself is not really.

Is that because you are indeed Vickers? And you are indeed not happy about that? 

"QPR want Oxford United’s Rob Dickie but so do several other clubs, including Brentford.

Other possible signings have been lined up as an alternative to Dickie, including Northampton’s Charlie Goode.

Rangers have indicated they are willing to pay £500,000 for Goode.

Northampton want more and have suggested that other clubs are interested in him. "

Pretty good news for us on Charlie Goode from West London Sport today sounds like QPR prefer the ball playing Dickie as a target and value Goode at 500k which was their first bid that was rejected well below Northamptons valuation and actually below the figure we were said to value him at (750k).

He seems the most plausible incoming before Monday at this point we know we have a second bid lodged with Northampton yesterday it doesn't seem to have been rejected out of hand and with the Warnock/Jepson connections to Curle seems like it would all move very quickly if our bid was workable.

18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm antsy for another signing now.

The club will probably release a third interview with Grant Hall tomorrow instead.

The Gazette will bring us an exclusive tour of Kevin Blackwell's unfinished kitchen. 👍

• Haha 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)