oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Browne could be a good player for us, still far too early to write him off

I haven't seen Browne play, or Bola, but I'm pretty sure we shouldn't judge either of them based on whatever happened last season  -  or didn't happen  -  when we had a rather weird Head Coach running things...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Herbivorous said:

I haven't seen Browne play, or Bola, but I'm pretty sure we shouldn't judge either of them based on whatever happened last season  -  or didn't happen  -  when we had a rather weird Head Coach running things...

Agreed, if Coulson came back from a league one loan with 4 goals and 4 assists in 11 games we would be waxing lyrical but loads of people are writing off Browne completely

I will entertain EG article that Moore is not pur top target and maybe who might be ahead of him on our list.

1. Lyle Taylor

2. Robert Glatzel. Something tells me we will make an enquiry for him. Warnock seems to rate him despite his difficult first season

3. Chris Martin

4. Kenneth Zohore of WBA?

5. Mousett of Sheff Utd on a loan deal?

I think if Moore is not our top target at worst he would be 3rd on that list as i can only imagine Taylor and Glatzel ahead of him.

Just now, TLF10 said:

I will entertain EG article that Moore is not pur top target and maybe who might be ahead of him on our list.

1. Lyle Taylor

2. Robert Glatzel. Something tells me we will make an enquiry for him. Warnock seems to rate him despite his difficult first season

3. Chris Martin

I think if Moore is not our top target at worst he would be 3rd on that list as i can only imagine Taylor and Glatzel ahead of him.

Woodrow Barnsley? 

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

1. Lyle Taylor

3. Chris Martin

Sure ive read somewere that taylor has 30 options. And going by the video he made before the season restarted it sounded like he wants to play at the highest level possible. Would love him here but i personally cant see it 

1 hour ago, TheJew said:

I got the information, and it proved to be correct. 

You have too much time on your hands, and after seeing how other people perceive you on here I'm happy to leave you to it.

Have a nice night.

You got the information before the event had actually happened, which is impressive.

As for having too much time on my hands, you told me the thread and the date of the post.  It took me less than 30 secs to find and read it, the only other thing I could do in that amount of time would be to have sex.  Maybe twice.

21 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

1. Lyle Taylor

3. Chris Martin

I can only presume that Glatzel and Zohore are on too big of wages for us to be interested in as I fully expected us to be linked to those 2 strikers as well.

Lyle Taylor would be excellent signing.

Chris Martin - Do you think he would be a good signing? Ive always thought of him as a lazy and limited player who doesn't score many goals.

33 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Agreed, if Coulson came back from a league one loan with 4 goals and 4 assists in 11 games we would be waxing lyrical but loads of people are writing off Browne completely

But that's in part because we have seen him play, for us, when he wasn't all that good.  Browne's loan spell means nothing to me because I know he can do things at that level.  I don't know if he can do it at our level yet though.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)