oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You got the information before the event had actually happened, which is impressive.

As for having too much time on my hands, you told me the thread and the date of the post.  It took me less than 30 secs to find and read it, the only other thing I could do in that amount of time would be to have sex.  Maybe twice.

Must be nostradamus then. Or perhaps the decision had been made already as discussions had already taken place internally.

Or, maybe Gestede dropped his demands on the club there and then, with the club having zero idea. 😂😂😂

FFS.  Stick to the self pleasure chief. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

I can only presume that Glatzel and Zohore are on too big of wages for us to be interested in as I fully expected us to be linked to those 2 strikers as well.

Lyle Taylor would be excellent signing.

Chris Martin - Do you think he would be a good signing? Ive always thought of him as a lazy and limited player who doesn't score many goals.

Didn't Glatzel replace Zohore and aren't they trying to sign Moore to replace Glatzel or have I got that the wrong way around?

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Must be nostradamus then. Or perhaps the decision had been made already as discussions had already taken place internally.

Or, maybe Gestede dropped his demands on the club there and then, with the club having zero idea. 

FFS.  Stick to the self pleasure chief. 

So Warnock, when he said he had a conversation with him the following day at training, and told him he could go home, is lying then.  Cos he was already back in France, right, from what you had been told?

Just now, Changing Times said:

Didn't Glatzel replace Zohore and aren't they trying to sign Moore to replace Glatzel or have I got that the wrong way around?

You could be right but either way Warnock has publicly praised them in the past and it just seems we are linked to every player that Warnock has praised publicly for example Hoilett.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

But that's in part because we have seen him play, for us, when he wasn't all that good.  Browne's loan spell means nothing to me because I know he can do things at that level.  I don't know if he can do it at our level yet though.

He played 400 minutes to be fair, I've spent longer reliving the effects of a curry

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Just to cover CT’s back a bit.

Here only uses stats 78% of the time for general discussion. He then will use stats 93% of the time when trying to iterate a point. 
However this jumps to 99.9% of the time of someone has a contradicting viewpoint. 
However he only uses stats 37% of the time effectively against 65% of posters 

True story 😉

Have you noticed how much Uwe is bullying me these days?  I suppose it's allowed when a mod does it.  I hope Downsouth comes to my rescue soon as I don't know how much more I can take 😭

• Haha 1
Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He played 400 minutes to be fair, I've spent longer reliving the effects of a curry

Beautiful image 🙂

What you'res saying is correct i know that, I'm just saying people have had the opportunity to see him in action and form an opinion on him.  Fair or not fair as it may be.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

So Warnock, when he said he had a conversation with him the following day at training, and told him he could go home, is lying then.  Cos he was already back in France, right, from what you had been told?

Was told he was going back to France by two different sources.

The fact the "conversation" took place between Warnock and Gestede is irrelevant. Decision had been made earlier.

Or, I'm Nostradamus. 

Can see why people hold you in such high opinion on here 😂😂😂

Have a lovely evening.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

The fact the "conversation" took place between Warnock and Gestede is irrelevant. Decision had been made earlier.

Or, I'm Nostradamus. 

Have a lovely evening.

sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

You could be right but either way Warnock has publicly praised them in the past and it just seems we are linked to every player that Warnock has praised publicly for example Hoilett.

Well they are definitely his type of strikers.  I would guess the fee for those two would be higher than Moore's though?  Maybe that's the issue as Cardiff apparently haven't or won't match Moore's wage demands and we have.

5 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Or, I'm Nostradamus. 

Have a lovely evening.

So Warnock asked him to stay even though the decision had already been made?  And whilst you said he was rumoured to be back in France, he was in fact at training the very next day.  But all of this proves you were correct?  It feels to me like you're trying too hard.

Also, don't be fooled by the high jinks, I'm adored on here 😍

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)