oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Have you noticed how much Uwe is bullying me these days?  I suppose it's allowed when a mod does it.  I hope Downsouth comes to my rescue soon as I don't know how much more I can take 😭

Hey I was sticking up for you there buddy. Here have a gif 
image.gif.50ef9af9a07bf23d3ef9e1b8e8df3358.gif

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So Warnock asked him to stay even though the decision had already been made?  And whilst you said he was rumoured to be back in France, he was in fact at training the very next day.  But all of this proves you were correct?  It feels to me like you're trying too hard.

Also, don't be fooled by the high jinks, I'm adored on here 😍

Decision made on 24th. Regardless of what you think.

Not sure I'd call it "adored". But whatever makes you feel comfortable. 

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Dude, he’s winding you up.

That's fine but you didn't say that.  You said he was rumoured to be back in France and he wasn't.  So in what sense were you correct?

Just now, Changing Times said:

That's fine but you didn't say that.  You said he was rumoured to be back in France and he wasn't.  So in what sense were you 

The text I received said he was leaving and heading back to France. From a very reliable friend of mine directly associated with the club.

The fact he hadn't yet left for France, doesnt discount the fact he was leaving. 

In hindsight, I should have broke the news later huh?! You know, to avoid semantics.

Next you'll be telling me we haven't got offers on the table for Lyle Taylor and Jordan Ibe. And IF the club do pull off these signings, I'll have broken the news too early and so can't possibly be reputable. 

• Like 2

The text I received said he was leaving and heading back to France. From a very reliable friend of mine directly associated with the club.

The fact he hadn't yet left for France, doesnt discount the fact he was leaving. 

In hindsight, I should have broke the news later huh?! You know, to avoid semantics.

Next you'll be telling me we haven't got offers on the table for Lyle Taylor and Jordan Ibe. And IF the club do pull off these signings, I'll have broken the news too early and so can't possibly be reputable. 

So we have got offers in for ibe? Would be buzzing with that 

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

No but it does discount the fact that he had actually already left as you said 🙂

I wouldn't tell you either of those things because I don't make things up on here.  Much 🤭

10 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Its ok, i don't mind the chat. I'm on a high, my oldest son got a few wickets and runs tonight so I'm happy.

Oh my god, you have a son!!!!!!!!!

The way you've been going on here I thought you were about 17

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Its ok, i don't mind the chat. I'm on a high, my oldest son got a few wickets and runs tonight so I'm happy.

Nice one.  One of the junior NYSD teams I take it?  I used to love playing cricket as a kid, never really played much at all as an adult though for some reason.

0@diggerlad07 only way i see us signing either Glatzel or Zohore is a season loan deal given they respective clubs paid £7m and £6m for them a year ago. You will know more than me but i dont see us paying more than 2-3m for any single player this summer. I expect our entire outlay will be around £5-7m max

If Cardiff win race for Moore then that could open door fo Glatzel to leave on loan.

As far Chris Martin. He wont bust a gut for you but he effective at what he does. His record at Derby when he played are decent. Scored 20, 18 and 15 in his first 3 seasons there and 11 last season when he was not a regular. In between a decent loan spell at Fulham where he got 10 in 30 but unsuccessful spells at reading and hull. I not seen his asssist figures. He moans too much for my liking though.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)