oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

7 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Thought we would have been in for him, but apparently not. Nothing really surprises me with our recruitment.

He’s not particularly good though, is he?

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I don't think its a shambles if we're missing out on some free agents. 

Agreed. If they were significant players, perhaps then it would be a shambles.

Stoke are doing canny business, but they're just signing seasoned Championship pros who're free agents. Fox, Fletcher, Blackett. They're ten-a-penny.

• Like 1

I really hope we do sign Kevin Stewart, I have quite a few mates who are Hull fans.

He's a top ball winner which is something we've lacked in our team for years now. Had a couple of injury problems but was frozen out of the team by McCann after Bowen left. They say he was a fan favourite cause he always put a shift in.

He's the kind of player our fans would take to straight away.

8 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

That we may never have even spoke with

One of the ITKs on here was saying we were after Blackett.

Missed a number of targets so far, losing George Friend and we're in dire need of reinforcements.

Plenty of time left though, but I'd like more of the new additions to the squad to be a full part of pre-season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

One of the ITKs on here was saying we were after Blackett.

Missed a number of targets so far, losing George Friend and we're in dire need of reinforcements.

Plenty of time left though, but I'd like more of the new additions to the squad to be a full part of pre-season.

I get that and I am sure they have good sources but that could mean anything from being a long list to agent talk.

Personally I just don't see why we would go for another attacking LB who gets caught out defensively and has a mistake in him

9 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I get that and I am sure they have good sources but that could mean anything from being a long list to agent talk.

Personally I just don't see why we would go for another attacking LB who gets caught out defensively and has a mistake in him

Because we have no money and he was free. I'd rather go into the season with Blackett at LB than Marvin Johnson.

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

How does everyone know were actually after these players? Just becaise someone on here says so dosnt meen we are 

I don't think we are. It's all agent talk, linking players to the same clubs that historically have paid the most and are the biggest clubs in the division. 

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

How does everyone know were actually after these players? Just becaise someone on here says so dosnt meen we are 

I think alot of folk genuinely know people that feed info etc.  Or some people on here know where to look on the internet. 

Check your predictive text mate.  

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Because we have no money and he was free. I'd rather go into the season with Blackett at LB than Marvin Johnson.

We equally enquired about Boli Bolingoli and probably numerous others too, Blackett isn't the only LB out there and frankly isn't much better than what we have got. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)