oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 hour ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He did get a look in to be fair but looked massively out of his depth, I say this as a fan of the lad too. Whether it was burnout or what, in the second half of the season Wing looked far from good enough so he needs to sort himself out

Got his name on back of me new shirt,was cheaper than Assombalonga at a quid a letter,also Assombalonga would need a long sleeve shirt 

Good grief 1.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, scottpilgrim said:

From what I saw of Roberts I wouldnt want to be spending 15k. You could get a player for half that whos stats are only slightly worse.

O think Roberts showed enough that over a full season you'd get plenty out of him.

• Like 1

The only thing Roberts did wrong was keep hold of the ball too long at times and possibly trying too hard individually. 
He was still a class above and I’d love him to be a starter for us all next season. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

The only thing Roberts did wrong was keep hold of the ball too long at times and possibly trying too hard individually. 
He was still a class above and I’d love him to be a starter for us all next season. 

Yeah, I know someone mentioned Besic earlier in the thread. Could you imagine these two in the same team. Nobody would get a touch of the ball.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

Would anyone be interested in the seasoned Karl Darlow... think this will be a good loan signing for Birmingham if they get it done. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/karl-darlow-newcastle-city-united-18777597?utm_source=sharebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar 

Yep. Good keeper.

Weren't we linked with him when AK was here?

So QPR, Stoke, Forest and Cardiff who tussled with us for Moore have now all brought in a striker taking them out of that market. If we presume Dykes wasn't one of our top striker targets and they're still out there I'd have to fancy us to get them the only team in our league out there hunting a striker actively right now is Barnsley, possibly Derby, but all this movement gives us a free run at our 'top targets' you'd think.

13 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

They both play in the same position

Murphy is a right footed wide man who tends to play on left and cut in. Can also play on right hand side.

Roberts is a left footed wide man who tends to plays on right and cut in. He can also play no.10.

Them two together would compliment each other very well imo

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)