oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Having missed out on Kieffer Moore, who joined Cardiff City last week, Warnock has been back in touch with the administrators running Wigan Athletic to discuss a move for the Latics’ £2.5m-rated midfielder Joe Williams.

That's from the echo, who also say we only offered a 12 month deal to Friend on severely reduced terms which we all suspected other than that nothing new.

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Murphy is a right footed wide man who tends to play on left and cut in. Can also play on right hand side.

Roberts is a left footed wide man who tends to plays on right and cut in. He can also play no.10.

Them two together would compliment each other very well imo

Murphy made 39 appearances this season and not one of them was on the left?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Murphy made 39 appearances this season and not one of them was on the left?

He might be thinking about the wrong Murphy, isn't the other one a LW?

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He might be thinking about the wrong Murphy, isn't the other one a LW?

If anyone can get the wrong Murphy it will be Boro 🙄

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

We're not offering the money to attract players over other clubs as we have done in the past either which won't help.

Except for Moore where it seems like we did offer the right kind of money to get him but he chose Cardiff anyway.  I wonder what we offered to him in the end?

Dykes not in Livingston squad V rangers today after QPR agreed £2m fee for him. I dont think we were in for him this summer but certainly seems to have been someone we checked out under Woodgates regime.

I think QPR got some money from pending sales of Samuel and Eze. Former I read was off to belgium for about 4m. The latter was subject of 12m bid from Palace but QPR want closer to 20m. If them two sales go ahead I expect QPR might find the extra 200-300k for Goode too.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)