oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Hearing Murphy talking to Rangers. We have spoken with him but he then has spoken to other clubs afterwards.

It's no secret we are after Gibson, but nothing agreed with Burnley yet either loan or permanent. 

Club confident midfielder will be announced Fri. Assuming it's the lad from Wigan.

That's about all i have been able to glean.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Everyone talks about the itks like tgere gods. Ive been on here 2 years and havent seen one bit of info come true.. Whats to say this lad dosnt know someone. Its no different to what anyone else says. 

I been here on less than 2yrs and I seem several bits of info posted on here come true. 

Just now, estonpidge said:

Don't care if it's made up, hope it's true and comes off, but it is a rumour thread and it is a rumour.

I agree there all rumours. But when the regular "ITKs"  post something. Everyons says thanks for the info. But when a couole new lads say sometjing everyone starts challenging them 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

2 seperate people sayong the same info now. So no reason toncall. Them liers anymore than the "ITKs" 

Did i miss something as I cant see any poster calling another poster a liar? 

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

I been here on less than 2yrs and I seem several bits of info posted on here come true. 

What like.  And dont say warnock signing a new deal because that was a given 

1 minute ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

Is Williams a defensive midfielder, because he doesn't seem to score or assist very often?

Reminds me of Clayton. Breaks up play often, does the work that doesn’t get the attention but needs to be done

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

I agree there all rumours. But when the regular "ITKs"  post something. Everyons says thanks for the info. But when a couole new lads say sometjing everyone starts challenging them 

As I don’t know who you are I demand that you show proof to back up your statement 😬

2 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

Is Williams a defensive midfielder, because he doesn't seem to score or assist very often?

He likes a tackle and is a good passer apparently. Gets booked quite a bit. Probably much better than what we have.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

All I'm saying is I'm happy with any rumour, regardless of credibility. But to come back on your new lads comment, I always take people at face value until they prove otherwise

just looked a williams, hes played 3 seasons in the championship for 3 different clubs and been relegated every season, hope he dosent bring that form with him 😅

• Haha 6
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)