oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Can't say I'm angry at all.

This all started with me responding to people saying they were happy with made up rumours, as long as we get rumours, which I find baffling.

I started coming on this forum for the transfer rumours, so I definitely don't have an issue with people posting them.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

This all started with me responding to people saying they were happy with made up rumours, as long as we get rumours, which I find baffling.

I started coming on this forum for the transfer rumours, so I definitely don't have an issue with people posting them.

And look how popular you have become😃

38 minutes ago, mj south said:

I see Brewster is on that list, I wonder if Liverpool will look to loan him out again?

He would make a great loan signing and sort out the CF position

Read somewhere last night that Brewster has a few Prem loan offers but doesn't want to go out on loan again.

not the piece but...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53822779

35 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Blimey, there are some angry people on here.
You are all craving for “snippets” as you call them, but then when someone comes along with a transfer rumour on a transfer rumour thread which quite frankly is devoid of rumours, to the point where people are convinced that we have no targets lined up, you shoot them down and drive them off the forum. 

Chill out guys, it’s just a rumours thread and it’s just football. There is so much else in life to worry about at the moment. 

Haven't seen one person reacting angrily lol

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

How does one know if the rumours are made up or not though?

4 hours ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Seems so amateurish...

seems the opposite to me, it broadens the searchpool by getting agents and clubs to work within your parameters and then this is mixed with scouting and contacts to get the overall picture.

Dont see an issue with it at all, its used in every other aspect of the job market

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

That’s lovely then, everyone is nice and relaxed. 

Of course there are only two emotional states possible, nice and relaxed and angry, silly me. Thanks Billy x

10 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

How does one know if the rumours are made up or not though?

Normally you can't know till after the fact, I suppose, but one of the posters with rumours lately created his account on here on the same day as an account with the same name was banned on FMTTM for being a sockpuppet of a long term troll.

His Maddison rumour was also easily disproved given he played for a non-league Peterborough side pretty soon after he said he was "coming down from Durham" to discuss terms.

3 minutes ago, Will said:

Of course there are only two emotional states possible, nice and relaxed and angry, silly me. Thanks Billy x

I'm quite calm about it all. Learnt very early on that you're all a pack of doyles, so the expectation level is extremely low anyway. 🙃

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Normally you can't know till after the fact, I suppose, but one of the posters with rumours lately created his account on here on the same day as an account with the same name was banned on FMTTM for being a sockpuppet of a long term troll.

His Maddison rumour was also easily disproved given he played for a non-league Peterborough side pretty soon after he said he was "coming down from Durham" to discuss terms.

Everyone deserves a chance on this forum even if there are similarities from elsewhere.

Until certain boundaries are crossed then moderation will be taken.

This forum is for the enjoyment of all and not just for **** takers!

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)