oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 obvious players that come to mind is Kevin Stewart and Dael Fry. But given one's a free agent free to talk himself and Fry's a Boro lad I'm not sure they fit the scenario of 2 Wasserman agents talking to Bausor there must be a reason for the trip.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

2 obvious players that come to mind is Kevin Stewart and Dael Fry. But given one's a free agent free to talk himself and Fry's a Boro lad I'm not sure they fit the scenario of 2 Wasserman agents talking to Bausor there must be a reason for the trip.

Could be FBI agents brought in to try and track down who is leaking all of the information to our ITK brethren. 

• Haha 1

Could well be to discuss Dael Fry’s future, however on the Wasserman website it says that both of those agents are scouts and agents in the Netherlands... so why would they be representing players other than Dutch or those based in Holland?

1 minute ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Could well be to discuss Dael Fry’s future, however on the Wasserman website it says that both of those agents are scouts and agents in the Netherlands... so why would they be representing players other than Dutch or those based in Holland?

Bout time he had another decent Dutchman in our team

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Is it just me who thinks it would be a bit weird to employ an agency to find you players and then for them to presumably recommend their players, who they would then be representing in the contract talks with you?  I really miss the days when I could be all cynical and that 🤐

I find it strange.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Is it just me who thinks it would be a bit weird to employ an agency to find you players and then for them to presumably recommend their players, who they would then be representing in the contract talks with you?  I really miss the days when I could be all cynical and that 🤐

I don't think they negotiate the deals, they get a brief from the club and find applicable players and put the club and those players in touch. Imagine it's commission based.

Ah if they're from the Dutch side of the business which Will has dug up, might mean someone from the Benelux region?

I'm probably completely off base but Nicolai Jorgensen is available for sale for 3 million euros Feyenoord want rid this window and he's reportedly on just over a million pounds a year so not crazy money.

Just wild speculation on my part, interesting to see if any names from that part of europe attached to Wasserman surface.

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

At least we can be sure nobody over there has persuaded Cattermole to change his mind....................can't we?

Come On No GIF by Alex Aiono

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)