oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So we hire agents to find players but they can't or don't recommend their own players.  Don't we already pay people to find us players?

Well we are trying this method now too apparently 😄 And I imagine if there were any players from their agency that fit the bill, other agents would do the negotiating I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's Oliver Queen!

Haha, made me think who would win between DCU top 11 vs MCU top 11 in a game of footy -- no accessories allowed, just the individual in standard gear?

4 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

could it be that we are getting Stewart and Williams ? Surely Mcnair+1 would be off 

Hope so. It would be a real positive for me. Energy and bite. Could be Clayton/Leadbitter mk2.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TAPOUT said:

Hope so. It would be a real positive for me. Energy and bite. Could be Clayton/Leadbitter mk2.

ill have that all day long, be nice to start dominating the midfield again

Say it is Stewart and Williams and McNair the most likely to leave, who would you rather sell out of Saville and Wing?

Howson, Williams, Stewart, Saville/Wing, Tav and Browne plenty good enough for the season, will believe it when I see it about Williams and Stewart signing though 

4 hours ago, Rishworthian said:

Burrell is a player I have seen only on the odd occasion.  On his general play it is a bit hit and miss but he has an unusual talent for scoring goals.  Steven Walker is very highly rated and is reckoned to have a nailed on career in the professional game.

I've seen Malley do some amazing things and similarly Liddle but he is more of a grafter rather than amazing individual skills.

These guys may well be the future but they are going to struggle to get in a Warnock side I fear

Sounds just what we want 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)