oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

17 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I loved his TV programme the Sisto Kid. I wonder will he bring his sidekick Pancho with him? 🙃

Knowing our recruitment were more Likely to sign The Three Amigos 

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

8 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

I get what you're saying but we can't actually seem to spot a decent player at the moment regardless of which country they're in. If we're not looking in foreign leagues, yeah, we are kicking ourselves. But even if we did look there more often, I'm not convinced right now it would bear more fruit than the poor domestic signings we make.

Thats the thing.

Looking overseas gives us a chance of signing better or similar quality players for lower fees, but they still need to be the kind of players Warnock wants to work with...and they still need to be willing to come to a club like Boro.

When we were in the PL...not a problem. Now...definitely a more difficult sell.

So its not as if we'd automatically be blessed with a smorgasbord of options.

2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

If we want to spin it positively. Might be a good time to play them before they re-adjust to the league!

I’m actually interested to see how we do against them! We had an easy start last season and we know how that went! Let’s see what Warnock can do. Glad it’s not Norwich though! 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

We'll be lucky to get 1 point off those three games.

I thought that but both Watford and Bournemouth have new managers. Will be interesting to see their squads. Might take them time to gel.  

24 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Watford a

Bournemouth h

QPR a

A tricky start...

Or its maybe an opportunity to catch them cold after losing key players, on the back of being hammered week in week out with low confidence all around the clubs and both having new managers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Or its maybe an opportunity to catch them cold after losing key players, on the back of being hammered week in week out with low confidence all around the clubs and both having new managers.

and if there are any players with transfer prospects, they may want to ensure that a possible injury doesn't wreck their chances....either way, best to get games like that out of the way quick

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)