oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

13 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Eze goes to palace for 20m! Were we ever in for him before last season? Even so, 20m for a player only proven in the championship is insane. 

I watched a highlights video last summer when we were linked with him,  you could see then that he was going to become a Premier league player. He looks class. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Eze goes to palace for 20m! Were we ever in for him before last season? Even so, 20m for a player only proven in the championship is insane. 

Eze money..

5 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Messi is available on a free he could provide that much needed attacking creativity we are ever so desperate for  😁

if he came here, you could put money on him never scoring another free kick 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

I’ve seen some people mentioning a £3mill fee, seems pricey for someone who’s only done it in the Scottish championship (although tbf he was prolific there) 

I watched some video of him last summer when we were linked. He’s much better than cosgrove who we were also linked to and quite similar in playing style to Moore and Cauley Woodrow. 
He reminded me a bit of Ricky lambert in that he is rough and ready but has a touch of class about his finishing or can thunder them in from all angles. I hope we get him as he could turn out to be a gem.

• Like 1

3 million for a 25 year old who’s almost only played lower league football in bloody Scotland? He hasn’t even scored a goal in the micky mouse Top league in Scotland. Bloody hell that sounds incredibly overpriced. Granted I haven’t seen him play but realistically there is no way a Scottish second tier Player should ever cost that much. Lee Miller was from their top division for crying out loud and Boyd was a top goal scorer🤣

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)