Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Recommended Posts

Just now, Barnaby said:

They're still in Cornwall aren't they?

Yeah, but they don't need Warnock at Rockcliffe to sign someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, still in Cornwall and we play a 3x30 friendly v Plymouth tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ross Stewart reminds me a bit of paul wilkinson, on the clip of him scoring a few, most were headers and he has a right good leap on him and build like a bean pole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Birmingham City in talks to sign Adam Clayton.

image.gif.700cc71d8470aaa3131b2931fa179a93.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Ross Stewart reminds me a bit of paul wilkinson, on the clip of him scoring a few, most were headers and he has a right good leap on him and build like a bean pole.

Paaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuul Wilkinson.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Derby County trying to sign Marcus Maddison.

They really are doing their best to become the most hated team in the Championship, aren't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Derby County trying to sign Marcus Maddison.

Went looking for opinions of Kevin Stewart on Hull fans forum last week. 
 

Most were generally pretty positive regarding Stewart, with a few suggesting his name for the captaincy after Lichaj left. However one thing that I did notice while browsing was that they do not rate Maddison. Just a couple of examples below:
 

“Maddison has been a complete waste of space.”


“If maddison was 1/5th as good as he thinks he is, then we may have had a good player!”

 

  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Went looking for opinions of Kevin Stewart on Hull fans forum last week. 
 

Most were generally pretty positive regarding Stewart, with a few suggesting his name for the captaincy after Lichaj left. However one thing that I did notice while browsing was that they do not rate Maddison. Just a couple of examples below:
 

“Maddison has been a complete waste of space.”


“If maddison was 1/5th as good as he thinks he is, then we may have had a good player!”

 

That's not good at all. Personally, I think Roberts will be back and we will sign another winger or creative midfielder. Add that to Sanogo and that's what we'll get in attack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

 

That's not good at all. Personally, I think Roberts will be back and we will sign another winger or creative midfielder. Add that to Sanogo and that's what we'll get in attack.

Pritty much all we can ask for be well happy if this happened.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Latest Posts

    • The thing that gets me is if Swansea had sportsmanship they would of let us walk the ball in for a draw like Bielsa did a few years ago but they didn't as they are cheaters hope they aren't promoted horrible club with cocky fans who are attacking Bolasie asking for VAR 
    • Straight down the middle. He would have saved it if he'd remained his normal  statuesque self. He must go at the end of the season. Dud!
    • How anyone can watch those ŕeplays and claim its a definate penalty is beyond everybody else. It was not a foul.
    • What I will say is I wish we played like we did in the 2nd half all the time because we'd be a far better team. Ball on the floor and use the technical players we have to create spaces and opportunities. Not long ball after long ball to 6ft and under forwards up against giant centre halves!  For me the play offs is a tall order now unless we go on a great run, which with our inconsistency so far this season looks unlikely. However, next season if we can retain the likes of Bolasie, Kebano, NML and add a quality goalkeeper and striker I think we'll have a great chance. 
    • Well... What a ****heap of a day... I don't get to follow much in Lockdown as I spend 7.5 hours online tutoring on saturdays - but having watched back? Jesus Christ. Our play-off hopes are diminishing. If we don't make it, I'll be rooting for Barnsley. The turnaround under Ismaël is nothing short of incredible. They're also the only other viable northern club in contention...
×
×
  • Create New...