oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Just now, Barnaby said:

They're still in Cornwall aren't they?

Yeah, but they don't need Warnock at Rockcliffe to sign someone.

Yes, still in Cornwall and we play a 3x30 friendly v Plymouth tomorrow

Ross Stewart reminds me a bit of paul wilkinson, on the clip of him scoring a few, most were headers and he has a right good leap on him and build like a bean pole.

3 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Birmingham City in talks to sign Adam Clayton.

image.gif.700cc71d8470aaa3131b2931fa179a93.gif

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Ross Stewart reminds me a bit of paul wilkinson, on the clip of him scoring a few, most were headers and he has a right good leap on him and build like a bean pole.

Paaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuul Wilkinson.

10 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Derby County trying to sign Marcus Maddison.

They really are doing their best to become the most hated team in the Championship, aren't they?

4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Derby County trying to sign Marcus Maddison.

Went looking for opinions of Kevin Stewart on Hull fans forum last week. 

Most were generally pretty positive regarding Stewart, with a few suggesting his name for the captaincy after Lichaj left. However one thing that I did notice while browsing was that they do not rate Maddison. Just a couple of examples below:

“Maddison has been a complete waste of space.”

“If maddison was 1/5th as good as he thinks he is, then we may have had a good player!”

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Went looking for opinions of Kevin Stewart on Hull fans forum last week. 

Most were generally pretty positive regarding Stewart, with a few suggesting his name for the captaincy after Lichaj left. However one thing that I did notice while browsing was that they do not rate Maddison. Just a couple of examples below:

“Maddison has been a complete waste of space.”

“If maddison was 1/5th as good as he thinks he is, then we may have had a good player!”

That's not good at all. Personally, I think Roberts will be back and we will sign another winger or creative midfielder. Add that to Sanogo and that's what we'll get in attack.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

That's not good at all. Personally, I think Roberts will be back and we will sign another winger or creative midfielder. Add that to Sanogo and that's what we'll get in attack.

Pritty much all we can ask for be well happy if this happened.

• Like 3