oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Ross Stewart reminds me a bit of paul wilkinson, on the clip of him scoring a few, most were headers and he has a right good leap on him and build like a bean pole.

Paaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuul Wilkinson.

4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Derby County trying to sign Marcus Maddison.

Went looking for opinions of Kevin Stewart on Hull fans forum last week. 

Most were generally pretty positive regarding Stewart, with a few suggesting his name for the captaincy after Lichaj left. However one thing that I did notice while browsing was that they do not rate Maddison. Just a couple of examples below:

“Maddison has been a complete waste of space.”

“If maddison was 1/5th as good as he thinks he is, then we may have had a good player!”

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Went looking for opinions of Kevin Stewart on Hull fans forum last week. 

Most were generally pretty positive regarding Stewart, with a few suggesting his name for the captaincy after Lichaj left. However one thing that I did notice while browsing was that they do not rate Maddison. Just a couple of examples below:

“Maddison has been a complete waste of space.”

“If maddison was 1/5th as good as he thinks he is, then we may have had a good player!”

That's not good at all. Personally, I think Roberts will be back and we will sign another winger or creative midfielder. Add that to Sanogo and that's what we'll get in attack.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

That's not good at all. Personally, I think Roberts will be back and we will sign another winger or creative midfielder. Add that to Sanogo and that's what we'll get in attack.

Pritty much all we can ask for be well happy if this happened.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Considering we haven’t signed a single creative midfielder since Gaston Ramirez left I think your best bet is to lower your expectation

5 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Considering we haven’t signed a single creative midfielder since Gaston Ramirez left I think your best bet is to lower your expectation

Yeah i think one winger and a striker is the best we can hope for in those advanced positions - warnock has made it very clear he was happy with our wide options.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Yeah i think one winger and a striker is the best we can hope for in those advanced positions - warnock has made it very clear he was happy with our wide options.

That's depressing 

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)