oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

7 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Talking about Leo does anyone think that he just might join up with the Brummy boys?

He's basically a Teessider at this point, I'd be very surprised if he left of his own volition any time soon.

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Talking about Leo does anyone think that he just might join up with the Brummy boys?

I'm sure Leo was one of those to have a big falling out with AK... it was around the time he got that bad injury.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Good point which raises a question can Boro be the right set up for possible incoming players?

Honest opinion please.

I believe so, forget about the outer edges of the club, but certainly coaching could very well produce a more consistent Boro this term

It could be now we have a manager in place who actually has a clue what he's doing (also hopefully some better coaches).

Under some of our previous ones I'd have said not a chance.

We may still be skint, but having some experience in the backroom makes me cautiously optimistic. But there is the nagging worry in the back of my mind about how long NW may decide to stay. I still feel we're only ever a season away from him deciding to retire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

It could be now we have a manager in place who actually has a clue what he's doing (also hopefully some better coaches).

Under some of our previous ones I'd have said not a chance.

We may still be skint, but having some experience in the backroom makes me cautiously optimistic. But there is the nagging worry in the back of my mind about how long NW may decide to stay. I still feel we're only ever a season away from him deciding to retire.

thankfully,  i can;t remember a club that Warnock has left in a bad place  - and definitly not as unballanced/unorganised as what he adopted here.

• Like 3

Swansea City have signed Jamal Lowe, their 5th signing so far.

4 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Swansea City have signed Jamal Lowe, their 5th signing so far.

hes not very good is he. must be just a squad filler? or if brought in to replace brewster a downgrade. 

• Like 1

That TeamTalk article was days ago. My money would be on him coming here but who knows.

15 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Definitely ending up at Millwall, london pull will be too much with his Arsenal history.

Millwall might be out, signing Mason Bennett from Derby on loan today.

Posted (edited)

On twitter yesterday some Millwall itk was asked about Sanogo going there and he said definitely not

Edit: Found the tweet. Turns out he didn’t say ‘definitely not’ and he might not even be that itk 

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
  • Like 1