oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Why is Frankie leaving? She seems to be highly rated. Has she been poached?

Does Gill leaving indicate a changing of the guard? How long has he been in that role? 20 years?

Don’t think she is well liked on a professional level... 

Not sure how long Gill has been in the role but he was BBC Tees ‘expert summariser’ before Maddo

Raf let me know if you Id the 1, just had a text to say the Scottish lad is expected but travelling from far north, could it be the same guy? 

4 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Raf let me know if you Id the 1, just had a text to say the Scottish lad is expected but travelling from far north, could it be the same guy? 

I owe Thor the Troll an apology if that guy from Ross County is genuinely coming down. 😅

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Do you know position he plays in please?

2 hours ago, estonpidge said:

Expand on your last please, as today is busy enough with my mind going wibble, or have you previously been known as Thor?

Yeah, I'm jumping on this bandwagon early.  WUM.

• Like 1

She has worked with Ronald Koeman before at Everton, he personally headhunted her.

Could be off to barca in that case. Or she could just be getting sacked 😅

EDIT: and I see someone has already posted this, fml

• Like 1

If we're after Shankland and Sanogo, that would certainly lean me towards thinking we're going with 3-5-2 for the long haul.

2 minutes ago, Poly said:

I think it’s gonna be Shankland.

A few reports linking him with Rangers if they sell Morelos. A few of their fans saying he’s not good enough for them. He failed at Aberdeen last time in SPL. Someone mentioned the Donny lad last week and they have just signed a midfielder.

29 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Dundee to Middlesbrough is about 4 hours.

Far north would suggest the highlands (6-7 hours), which could mean Ross County with Ross Stewart as the player.

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Far north would suggest the highlands (6-7 hours), which could mean Ross County with Ross Stewart as the player.

I thought anything north of Edinburgh or Glasgow was “far north”???? A bit like Watford Gap to Londoners!

3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

if this is the one were pulling out all the stops for surely hes coming down by plane

I’m not normally one for complaining but really hope we aren’t pulling out all the stops for an average looking target man from Ross County..