oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Shankland’s Instagram story suggests he was training with Dundee United today. 

5 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

I’m not normally one for complaining but really hope we aren’t pulling out all the stops for an average looking target man from Ross County..

D716F8F4-2F9A-4F06-A3C7-24E21CE476EF.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Tomlinho said:

Shankland’s Instagram story suggests he was training with Dundee United today. 

Maybe his feet were waving goodbye? 
Or maybe that’s why he isn’t at Rockliffe yet! 

Is Aberdeen "Far North"?

If so potentially Sam Cosgrove (ST) or Scott Mckenna (CB)? We've been linked with both in the past.

• Like 1

Can tell we're all bored 🕵️‍♂️

Dundee vs Aberdeen vs Dingwall (Ross County)

image.png.4112d668a34b961f3268574c316a3cac.png

4 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Is Aberdeen "Far North"?

If so potentially Sam Cosgrove (ST) or Scott Mckenna (CB)? We've been linked with both in the past.

Are they still on local lockdown up there or not? I know they were last week or two. 

10 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Are they still on local lockdown up there or not? I know they were last week or two. 

They played a home game 4 days ago. So the local lockdown potentially lifted? Or the Aberdeen squad are in a "bubble"?

Edit: The local lockdown was lifted the day Aberdeen last played. (23rd)

15 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Is Aberdeen "Far North"?

If so potentially be Sam Cosgrove (ST) or Scott Mckenna (CB)? We've been linked with both in the past.

Cosgrove is our injured according to transfermarkt 

4 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Cosgrove is our injured according to transfermarkt 

When has that stopped us before! 🤣

He's out for 8-10 weeks according to reports, but that injury happened end of July. So maybe another 4-6 weeks (give or take).

6 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

@Raf smog are you in a position to name names?

He’s already named Stewart and Sanogo. I’m not sure he has the third name. Only that the club was pulling out all stops for the deal. 

Just now, Borodane said:

He’s already named Stewart and Sanogo. I’m not sure he has the third name. Only that the club was pulling out all stops for the deal. 

I've convinced myself these will be top signings and just want them over the line now.

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

I've convinced myself these will be top signings and just want them over the line now.

I liked what i saw of Stewart for L'pool cup teams looked like he could tackle and give the ball to get things going

#announcesomeone. Just because I maybe then have some confidence in the ITK people and we will have something productive from 481 pages 🙂

For me. I expected transfers to take time just because we no longer have cash to splash and we had an awful season on top of what ever conspiracy theories people want to add on why a player would join x vs us.