oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

If we played 352 this season would it be feasible to have a midfield 3 of Wing, Browne & Tav?

There's alot of pace and creativity there, I know there's no DM but with having 3 CBs plus wingbacks surly we wouldn't rely on a DM as much?

Just a thought on how we may start the season with what we have

Just now, Donnyboro said:

It’s definitely bettinelli in the paper 😂😂

Oh I’ve not seen the paper.... looks like Ian Sullivan has told Warnock that our keepers aren’t good enough then.

Id loan Pears out for a full season as I think he can become a top keeper, Id have Stojanovic as number 2. 

5 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

People need to get away from the idea that the more signings equals more success.

Its not about numbers its about quality and if we have to wait for quality I'd rather wait. 

robert eggers patience GIF

Can you please stop posting sensible posts. The board is in the middle of a meltdown so posts like these are just antagonising and not helpful.

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Does that constitute journalism these days? It's an absolute non-story. Messi is more expensive than what we want to pay, as well. Is that a story? Good grief.

This is how it works with these so called journalists, throw out hundreds of links, get 90% of them wrong then go back and retweet the 10% that you got right. 

Do that and it looks like you are predicting everything correctly to those not paying attention. 

22 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Are there any updates?

YES we have a very,very good side now, without any Incomings, Bar Ben Gibson 12 days to the EFL kick off...This club hasn't got money to burn...I suggest you get used to it

Throwing money away.gif

• Like 1

Again recruitment. Why did we sign Stoj if we weren’t going to have him as first choice? We spunked 1m on a second choice keeper and now quibble over giving players an extra 500 quid to their contract. 

• Like 3
Just now, ManBearPig said:

Again recruitment. Why did we sign Stoj if we weren’t going to have him as first choice? We spunked 1m on a second choice keeper and now quibble over giving players an extra 500 quid to their contract. 

He was going to be first choice though. He was scouted and recommended and we got him in. He’s obviously ended up not to be as good as we thought. Foreign market bargain!

I'm slightly dreading our first few games at the moment. Bournemouth and Watford haven't really sold anyone yet. And so still have teams more than capable of brushing us off.

The 1st eleven for us probs picks itself and will stay the same more or less. A confidence boosting home win in the cup next week will help I think.

Would love Gibson in to sort the centre of defence out. A keeper is 2nd on the list for me.

I think Tav, Spence and Coulson with help from Wing can be a decent attacking creative group to start with.  I wonder how Browne has done in pre-season. Could he add what's missing in the short term in the No 10 position?

I hope Britt and Fletcher have done lots off shooting practices.

Has anyone heard whether Bola has looked like being able to play left-back on the Championship if we play 4-3-3. I would prefer Coulson to Johnson if 5 at the back. But that's down to him impressing Warnock.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)