oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, boroie said:

Conor Gallagher was better than him (Chelsea loan) and one of the reasons Charlton plummeted was that he was recalled in Jan and sent to Swansea. Would like to try getting him on loan. 

Think Gallagher is about to join Palace.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, boroie said:

I feel Roberts is the kind of player you buy for 3.5 mil and sell for 9-10 after a good season. The only reason not to do so is very high wages. 

That's what Man City thought only in reverse apparently 🙂

• Haha 1

The whole of the championship and majority of the bottom half of the premier league would want Gallagher so bit of a non starter really.

INCOMINGS:
Grant Hall (Free Agent)

OUTGOINGS:
George Friend (Released; Birmingham)
Dani Ayala (Released)
Adam Clayton (Released; Birmingham)
Rudy Gestede (Released)
Ryan Shotton (Released)

TRIALISTS:
Levi Amanatchi (Free Agent)
Lexus Beeden (Free Agent)

LINKED (ITK):
Jack Clarke (Spurs)
Ben Gibson (Burnley)
Tyler Blackett (Reading) *MOVED TO FOREST*
Max Kilman (Wolves)
Mike Van der Hoorn (Free Agent) *MOVED TO BIELEFELD*
Jonathan Hogg (Free Agent)
Oliver Burke (WBA)
Chris Gunter (Free Agent)
Marcus Maddison (Free Agent)
Patrick Roberts (Man City)
Lyle Taylor (Free Agent) *MOVED TO FOREST*
Lawrence Shankland (Dundee Utd)
--
Dael Fry (Burnley, Wolves)
Lewis Wing ( Bournemouth, Sheff Utd, Villa)
Aynsley Pears (Blackburn)

LINKED (MEDIA):
Abdoulaye Sissoko (Zulte Waregem)
Wesley Said (Toulouse)
Jordan Jones (Rangers)
Loic Mbe Soh (PSG)
Armand Gnanduille (Free Agent) *MOVED TO TURKEY*
Moritz Leitner (Norwich)
Luke Amos (Spurs) *MOVED TO QPR*
Adam Armstrong (Blackburn)
Junior Hoilett (Cardiff)
Kieffer Moore (Wigan) *MOVED TO CARDIFF*
Gwion Edwards (Ipswich)
Jacob Murphy (Newcastle)
Kevin Stewart (Free Agent)
Lyndon Dykes (Livingston) *MOVED TO QPR*
Dan Glazer (Maccabi Tel Aviv)
Korey Smith (Free Agent) *MOVED TO SWANSEA*
Jordan Peruzza (FC Toronto)
Joe Williams (Wigan) *MOVED TO BRISTOL CITY*
Ben Heneghen (Free Agent)
Christian Maghoma (Free Agent) *MOVED TO GILLINGHAM*
Ben Whiteman (Doncaster)
Sol Bamba (Cardiff)
Yaya Sanogo (Free Agent)
Dillon Phillips (Charlton)
Karl Darlow (Newcastle)
Sam Morsy (Wigan)
-
Paddy McNair (Stoke, Celtic)

LINKED (RANDOM DOYLE):
Ross Stewart (Ross County)
Nat Phillips (Liverpool)

19 minutes ago, boroie said:

Conor Gallagher was better than him (Chelsea loan) and one of the reasons Charlton plummeted was that he was recalled in Jan and sent to Swansea. Would like to try getting him on loan. 

He's going to Palace according to the papers.

7 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

You would hope his dad could put in a good word if we were interested.

I had no idea he was Jimmy Phillips' son..

52 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I wonder who will be captain tonight? Britt again or Hall/Howson? 

Reckon Britt he has been captain all pre season and it seem to of given him the confidence he is the main man that has got him scoring so why would Warnock take it away from him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sam Morsy is in some ways the ultimate *ithouse so I'd absolutely take him.

He has a year on his contract and given Wigan's need for money we should probably get him for under a million. He played 90 minutes in 38 games last season is the ultimate consistent Championship *ithouse midfielder he could be a better addition than Williams considering he's in his prime, has captained teams for years, has hundreds of games under his belt and would cost next to nothing because of his situation.

on the interview on the MFC website.

Warnock said we should be able to announce something on Thursday next week. Not sure if we will be able to include him in the squad for Friday's but you never know he might be.

It must be pretty much done?

I think its Zohore. I sense Warnock spoken to him and WBA already.

Also he taken no.10 shirt of Marcus Browne and given him no.12. Zohore shirt number at Cardiff was no.10.

I am literally just clutching at straws to find any meaningless evidence or hints that backs up my initial assumption that it is Zohore.

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think its Zohore. I sense Warnock spoken to him and WBA already.

Also he taken no.10 shirt of Marcus Browne and given him no.12. Zohore shirt number at Cardiff was no.10.

I am literally just clutching at straws to find any meaningless evidence or hints that backs up my initial assumption that it is Zohore.

Zohore, Assombalonga, and Fletcher would be three good choices for a front two at this level.