oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1) I can’t see us paying the sort of fee Barnsley would want for someone who wouldn’t be a guaranteed starter. 

2) I can’t imagine Woodrow would be happy making the move for the same reason 

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

We do need 4 striker's as this season is alot of midweek games thus we need to rotate the squad alot. We achieved success with Karanka due to having two top championship player's in every position. So if we are playing 2 up top we need four strikes to rotate in and if injuries or suspensions take place. As if we only have 3 strikers and if one get's injured we only have 2 strikers left who will be required to play every minute of every game that will make them burnout

23 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Lets not get too carried away and get Sanogo and a defensive midfield player in first. Then move on after that.

Yes to this, already been numerous let downs this window, lets get these two over the line first 🤞

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8705529/Aynsley-Pears-set-shock-Middlesbrough-exit-Neil-Warnock-looks-sell-shot-stopper.html

The sources putting this story out are practically begging for someone, anyone to bid for Pears...

Warnock did an interview with the mail. So makes me think it’s pretty accurate.

Hopefully means we do have someone pretty close to coming in as well.

5 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Bit gutted about Pears if he leaves. Thought he was great for the majority of the season. Never saw anything horrendous for too long to suggest we were desperate for a new No1. Just my opinion though

I don't think Warnock rates either of our current keepers very much, hence the hunt for a new one.

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Lol guess everyone knows my Barnsley player now and a bit late for preparing a bid.

Brighton and Palace can certainly offer him more money, but he might think he has a chance of more game time with us.  #optimism

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)