oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, Snowblind said:

LINKED (RANDOM DOYLE):
Ross Stewart (Ross County)
Nat Phillips (Liverpool)

I know he has only been linked by "Random Doyle' but I'd love Nathanial Phillips here, based only on the fact that I think his dad was a very good full-back [for us] and if he was anywhere near as good we'd have a decent player on our hands.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

I know he has only been linked by "Random Doyle' but I'd love Nathanial Phillips here, based only on the fact that I think his dad was a very good full-back [for us] and if he was anywhere near as good we'd have a decent player on our hands.

It was actually either GOAL or an Athletic Liverpool journalist who linked us with Nat Phillips there might be something in it.

He was heavily linked with Bristol but they've just got Mawson and the only concrete interest besides them was Blackburn if we are looking at him we probably have a decent chance given his dad.

See Cardiff have completed the loan signing of Ojo from Liverpool. Didn't we hold a serious interest in him last summer? He had a decent time at Rangers last season, so I'd imagine we would have been interested this summer too, but maybe that ended when Gill supposedly were pushed out of the recruitment team?

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

See Cardiff have completed the loan signing of Ojo from Liverpool. Didn't we hold a serious interest in him last summer? He had a decent time at Rangers last season, so I'd imagine we would have been interested this summer too, but maybe that ended when Gill supposedly were pushed out of the recruitment team?

He didn’t fare well at rangers really, looking at the stats 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

So a Romanian team's scouts cast their net wide enough that they can identify a 3rd string keeper in the English second division but we seem incapable of identifying any foreign talent 🤠

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Monk spent most his summer window chasing Ojo and Kent we've been linked with both on and off ever since.

For me the lad needs to cut ties and get a permanent move look at Josh Onomah and Kent once they made the jump they began to actually perform to their potential. I still can't believe Jamal Blackman and Izzy Brown are Chelsea players...

12 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

It was actually either GOAL or an Athletic Liverpool journalist who linked us with Nat Phillips there might be something in it.

He was heavily linked with Bristol but they've just got Mawson and the only concrete interest besides them was Blackburn if we are looking at him we probably have a decent chance given his dad.

Noted. I'll remove him from the doyle section.

• Like 1

Really? In only looked at his stats. 5 goals and 7 assists. I appreciate it was for a top team in Scotland, but that's still OK on paper. By comparison Kent had 7 goals and 4 assists.

5 minutes ago, Foogle said:

So a Romanian team's scouts cast their net wide enough that they can identify a 3rd string keeper in the English second division but we seem incapable of identifying any foreign talent 🤠

Or he has an agent that’s put in some graft and touted him around? 

5 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Our current starting goalkeeper is literally foreign and was bought in 2020.

• Like 3
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)