oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

I would like to see something original like a large cake being wheeled into the press conference and pulchritudinous young ladies leaping out with shirts showing the names of the new players...................but I am never that lucky so it will be the usual Bausor photo ...no imagination....Snowy should be able to cast a proper unveiling..featuring several close ups and optical effects...and some glimpses of the players as well 

Post of the day, simply for using this word. I write for a living, and I still had to look it up.

Purely in the interests of research, I went onto a well-known website which hosts short video clips of adults engaged in various strenuous activities, and entered 'pulchritudinous' into the Search bar. Out of 13 million videos hosted on the site, only one result came up. It was a very good video.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Post of the day, simply for using this word. I write for a living, and I still had to look it up.

Purely in the interests of research, I went onto a well-known website which hosts short video clips of adults engaged in various strenuous activities, and entered 'pulchritudinous' into the Search bar. Out of 13 million videos hosted on the site, only one result came up. It was a very good video.

Get smogdane to accidentally share the link will ya?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Onme'eadson said:

From what ive seen of McNair at center half im really happy to hear the manager thinks hes the answer there. Hes not notch.

Although they did get a 5-1 beating off Norway yesterday with McNair scoring but also switching off for their 4th goal to allow a tap in. Won't be coming up against a strike force as good as Haaland and Sorloth every week though... 

2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Being serious for a moment, in the pre-satellite TV era, my mother used to love a show called the "Good Old Days" that was a mock Victorian variety show featuring a Master of Ceremonies played by an actor named Leonard Sachs whose speciality was to introduce acts using polysyllabic words....came in very useful at times as I could  insult people using terms that gave me time to escape before they worked out what I'd said   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Although they did get a 5-1 beating off Norway yesterday with McNair scoring but also switching off for their 4th goal to allow a tap in. Won't be coming up against a strike force as good as Haaland and Sorloth every week though... 

It will be interesting to see if Warnock can convince him that CB is his best position though.

I'd be happy with a back 3 of Hall, Fry & McNair

Just now, Changing Times said:

You're still a poor man's Humpty.

And Humpty is still a poor man's me.

It's good that you're both posting a bit more regularly though, I missed you 👍

Doesn't that make me better value for money than both of you? 😎

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)