oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

***'s sake.

Was really hoping Morsy would be in the squad for Friday.

Surely if he has been to rockliffe a offer has been accepted 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Let’s hope they’re behind in their reporting 

He is behind. Still haven't finalised details though. Player has to push a bit harder for it, but hes all set

• Like 1

That Twitter account seems a bit strange even though it's affiliated with Sky Sports.

Saying he's not sure what the offer was and he's just guessing that Wigan won't accept it.

34 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

fmttm is about as reliable as Dong Gook was on a cold night at the riverside

Worst of the Boro forums IMO now it used to be ace 

I'm glad we're moving for Morsy officially now getting a holding mid is crucial for us, other clubs have done this with Wigan it took Wednesday 2-3 bids until they got one accepted for Windass I think it was the same with Lowe.

Shouldn't be hard if the player is pushing like it seems he is he hasn't had a pre season really so probably be ideal to get him done for the Barnsley game next week.

17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That Twitter account seems a bit strange even though it's affiliated with Sky Sports.

Saying he's not sure what the offer was and he's just guessing that Wigan won't accept it.

I agree, never seen him before either.

2 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

If he can perform that kind of link up every week either from the start or off the bench he'll do great. If you set aside the 'x factor' a player like he has of perceived potential lost/not shown to this point the lads a 6 foot 4 striker with decent Ligue 1 experience who can hold the ball up. 

I am very interested if this stops our interest in Zohore and what type of striker we target as the 4th, I'd go for someone with pace and energy myself.

I suspect Woodrow, the guy we're reputed to be after from Burnley, will fill that position if things work out.

3 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

I agree, never seen him before either.

It’s the fella who got the purple dildo wacked off his head on deadline day outside Everton’s training ground 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

What are the club waiting for with bettinelli? Wonder if they plan to announce a couple tomorrow at the same time

The last detail was the negotiation with Fulham over what percentage of his wage we will pay. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

The last detail was the negotiation with Fulham over what percentage of his wage we will pay. 

well they were confident enough about it to have already taken the "he's signed" picture, so this would surprise me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

well they were confident enough about it to have already taken the "he's signed" picture, so this would surprise me.

Apparently it was very close yesterday so assume it got sorted last night / this morning. It was the last sticking point though.

• Like 1