oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

30 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

So are you going to post the Morsy, Sanogo and Woodrow ones or not?! 😎

As far as I am aware none of those three have the same management as MB, so wouldn't be in the loop.

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

People have been saying that he's been due for/doing his medical for days.

Not that I'd expect him to play against Watford, he'll be very short of match fitness with the amount of time he's had off.

Sanogo was in for Tuesday definitely, and heard nothing since 

Frustrating the press didn’t ask about Sanogo, as people have mentioned footyinsider have been one step ahead of everyone else so was hoping for a bit of positive news on him as well as Bettinelli.

Also says Britt was an obvious choice for captain because he's just "the right type"

supportive of the younger lads, can deal with the experienced ones. Just a good fit

• Like 1

Interesting he said we'll get answers on Sanogo and Morsy in the coming days and others.

He's emphasising numbers repeatedly but scaling it to 10 departures I think he'll want 6-7 incomings, while talking about a few lads not looking themselves he thinks it might be illness related.

I find it hard to believe, on Sanogo, that this specific sourcing would be off to a degree of no truth:

A source at the Riverside has now told Football Insider that the former Arsenal and Crystal Palace hitman is set to undergo the necessary tests before the end of Thursday (10 September) and complete a move back to England.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

A source at the Riverside has now told Football Insider that the former Arsenal and Crystal Palace hitman is set to undergo the necessary tests before the end of Thursday (10 September) and complete a move back to England.

hitman is a little generous!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Poly said:

Annoying that Press never asked about Sanogo

TV broadcast didn't, Mark Drury did but he put him with Morsy so we got a generic answer and we don't have the written media questions and answers yet.

• Sad 1

Don't see what the worry is we'll get Morsy and Sanogo over the line. They were never gonna be signed in time for tommorow. 

Other news Britt is the captain for the season  😍. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Don't see what the worry is we'll get Morsy and Sanogo over the line. They were never gonna be signed in time for tommorow. 

Dunno where you have got this confidence from but I hope you're right

3 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

admire your optimism

12 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

That’ll put a smile on his face. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Britt as captain must mean they have no intention to sell. Of course every player has their price and plans change, but it would be a big comedown to sell your captain.